Thanks to everyone in this forum for your supporting testimonials. I loved reading them and hearing about what was happening with people so I thought I should now share my testimonial after two weeks of oil pulling. I hope it inspires someone else to try oil pulling. I love it and can't stop!
I have noticed:
- softer and more luminescent skin
- sharp increase in energy throughout the day
- more upbeat mood (didn't think that was possible b/c I am already pretty upbeat)
- mental alertness
- softer hair (and it also seems to have grown longer but not sure if this is my imagination. Has anyone else noticed this?)
- less darkness around the eyes
- my teeth do seem a tad whiter but I was hoping that they would be brighter. I am also fighting a tooth infection which I told may need a root canal (which of course I will never get). However, I hope that this darkened tooth will eventually turn white. I will keep everyone posted because if that changes, then I will be amazed and hooked on oil pulling for life. If anyone else has had any experience with a tooth that was getting dark due to a dying tooth and was able to save it with oil pulling, let me know ....
I just re-started Lugol'sIodine supplementation and will report back on that as well but already notice a mental calmness which is so addictive
I have been told that it helps with your decision making abilities where you no longer need anyone else opinion and rely on your own will a lot more .. has any other oil pullers doing Iodine experienced this?
I know I have some questions interspersed in my testimonial but this is all so awe inspiring and exciting ....
That's interesting about hair getting softer and more luxurious. For some reason it never made an impression on me (maybe being a guy and all) but my hair is definitely softer, less course, more youthful and yes more luxurious after my OPing. I just never equated the two before you posted about it.