I started oil pulling about 5 months ago (I used coconut oil and I oil pull twice a day).
To my surprise, my crown fell off. Below are pics...
5 month summary:
1) Skin on face so much softer than ever before (I can't remember the last time my face skin was this soft and I'm 41). Upper body skin is softer as well.
2) Hair fell out a lot more for maybe 4 months? It's now back to normal.
3) I did feel some other slight detox (a little mucous just for 1 day in the beginning and I noticed my memory seemed to not be as sharp for a few weeks but now it's back to normal.)
1) Remove the root canal the crown was covering. Right now I can see bits and pieces of old tooth which the gold crown covered. So far, so good. No pain, tenderness, etc. but I'm thinking my particular root canal needs to be gone (I think it's holding me back from optimum health).
2) Continue oil pulling. Right now I'm keeping things steady ...
Looks "harmless" on the outside..