I started OP today with vegetable oil which is soybean oil.
I did for 20mins after brushing my teeth.
Its like white watery liqid at the end of session.
I feel good so far with some brightness on my teeth
and noticable thing is my lips are not yet dry since morning as i use lipbalm all the time.
My question is ....is it ok to use vegetable oil...???
i have extra virgin olive oil too..or Can i use this olive oil???
In my some threads I read as olive oil is not turning in white liquid form
If you are not sure that the oil was extracted by cold press methods, and that the oil was from organic foods to start with, you run the risk of:
- Nasty pesticides in the food
- "Normal" oil extraction goes to great lengths (chemicals, heat, etc.) to squeeze every last bit of oil out. This includes the concentration of things like pesticides.
- Soybeans have goitrogen compounds in them. The "proper" way to eat soybeans for good nutrient uptake, from what I understand, is in small amounts of substances made from long fermentation periods (e.g. certain soy sauces)
- Back on that chemicals & heat to extract...nasty-for-your-body solvents, such as hexane, can be used in the extraction process...the heat can damage the oils...veggie oils aren't terribly heat-stable, no matter how many recommendations you hear to cook with them...they change forms with heat
- "Normal" extraction methods produce many free radicals in the oil
I encourage you to do your own research on this issue - don't just take my word for it.