I have leaky gut and I do just fine with LFs. The FIRST LFs are the worst and will turn your whole being upside down because of the huge toxic realease. It will get better the more you do them. It is very very important that you get the toxins out of you ASAP up to three days after the LF. Do enemas daily 3 days after the LF, each morning. The take a fiber shake to trap the rest of the toxins.
"Also after my first liver flush, although I felt good in morning the next day, I then felt more and more toxic and developed dark cirles around eyes in the days after, brainfog, ringing & fluid in ears, fatigue worse than I had before."
This is toxins being reabsorbed and re-circulating in your blodstream and since it's your first Liver-Flush
this is rather normal. Dark circles under eyes is dehydration and kidneys issue. The kidneys take a lot during the LFs, thats why it is advised to do a kidney cleanse
after 4-5 LF's. You must drink alot of water, but don't forget to add some salt so the water (preferably unrefined, grey Sea Salt
) to absorb the water better. (Water cure)
Liver flushes release a lot of toxins and literally sweeps everything out in there, both good and bad bacteria get hit by the toxins. Some people have seen candida being eliminated efter the flush, some do not. But be prepared to experience a slight candida flare up since you become very toxic after a flush and candida thrives in toxic environment.
Just clean clean clean those bowels before and after the flush, try to eat some kefir to replenish the good bacteria, drink lots of veggie juices and you'll be fine. HUGE amounts of vitamins and minerals are being robbed from you after a flush, the body uses everything it has in store to neutralise the toxins that are being released. If you fail to fill up with minerals after the flushes you will feel very weak and your ailments can become worse. People (and me) have had good success by using moreless alkalizing protocol during cleanses and have found that the cleanses are even more effective and people feel very energized. His idea is pretty much to eat an alkaline diet, drink a alkalizing drink by his recipe and re-mineralize. Very very important to get those minerals back to your body! You can remineralise in many ways, by juicing
veggies you will do you body tons of good! :)
"I have bad brainfog (dizzy) and have had relief from coffee enemas, but feel sick in the gut afters and pass alot of mucus in every enema I have after, I feel extremly toxic and dizzy(brain fog) when this mucus is sitting in my colon and feel I have to keep taking enemas, to get it out."
When you get that much mucous that means irritation. The gut produces mucous to protect itself. People with candida and parasites will have lots of mucous since these critters are very irritating to the body. Over time the mucous becomes toxic if it sits there. Mucous is made of protein and the body should be able to break it down after a while. But if it fails to do so /weak immune system) It sits there and grows old and that is toxic. Maybe the coffee enemas
are a little harsh for you right now?
The fact that you have relief from brain fog after an coffee enema
suggests that your liver is very overloaded. If you continue do Liver-Flush
you will do your liver tons of good.
You just have to do a Bowel Cleanse
parallell to the Liver Flushes
ase these organs go hand in hand. The liver dumps toxins into the colon, and the colon sends these toxins back to the liver if they aren't exited quickly.
Hang in there, Im in the same boat!
Hang in there and good luck!