I am currently doing a Lymph Flush. This is the system I am using.
Two days before the flush I took 6 Activated Charcoal (Twinlab). Done take any other suppliments on the two days before the, eat healthy, but light.
1. Mix together one tablespoon of Glauber salts and 8oz. of water.
2. Drink mixture first thing in the morning, then,
3. Mix two quarts of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice with two quarts water and one lime.
4. Eat nothing during this day.
5. Drink one glass of this second mixture every half hour.
6. If hungry towards evening, eat as usual.
7. Avoid fried foods, margarine, mayonnaise, sugar, flour, or oil (except olive oil).
Repeat every 6 weeks for next three months (total 3 flushes)
Glauber salts is Sodium Sulfate, a naturopatic doctor recommended the flush. I bought it from this site: http://www.dharmatrading.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?query=glauber+salt&search=Search
Apparently it is used in dye, but it also works as a laxative. Only use the recommended dose. Do not use as a regular laxative. This is what I used, I am from the carribean and we might us things that are not conventional to america. You can probably substitute the Glauber Salts for Empsom Salts.