My reading of Dr. Clarks' books - (list below) - many are available very inexpensively at http://www.half.com
(I have no affilation with half.com) - has her repeatedly verfying that stainless steel does not leach. She actually said it is one of the few cookware substances that got "harder" over time. (e.g. less leaching of dangerous chemicals into food).
Dr. Clark seems to have been on a mission of discovery and some of her books have different information...
If anyone has more recent information that steel cookware is not safe I would appreciate a post.
Other cookware she recommended was Pyrex; for the very, very sick she recommended making your own plates out of the bottom of distilled water bottles because that form of plastic does not leach.
1. The Cure And Prevention of All Cancers (2007-Her Last and Greatest Contribution; extremely important information**)
2. The Prevention of All Cancers (2004-Profound discoveries on how & why cancer grows)
3. The Cure for Advanced Cancers (1999-accelerated 21 day program for advanced cancers)
4. The Cure for All Cancers (1993-first book identified critical role of parasites & solvents in cancer)
5. The Cure for All Disease (1995)
6. The Cure for HIV/AIDS (1993)
7. The Syncrometer Lab Manual (2000)
Syncrometer Training Video