Every time I try taking the Black Walnut /Wormwood/Clove combination for killing parasites I get EXTREME headaches. So bad that I literally can't function - and with only 1/4-1/2 the regular dose. I always stop because it's so painful and debilitating.
I think this is interesting considering the remark some where on this site that taking this combination has no side effects - "...not so much as a headache" it boasts.
Has anyone else had this experience or know of anything to get rid of the headaches? Thank you.
i've taken very high doses of that tincture and one of simply Black Walnut . also high doses of wormwood herb in capsules...and only got a stomach ache from the wormwood.
my daughter was on the regular dose of the clove/wormwood/bl.walnut tincture and no side effects except for terrible die off the fist day (which she slept off) and felt fine for the next month to follow.
sounds like maybe you are allergic to the alcohol in the tincture???
are you taking a tincture of capping your own herbs?
i would recommend a tincture if you are not alcohol sensitive. capping your own herbs can get a bit tricky if you aren't totally experienced in it. sometimes the herbs may not be fresh too depending where you got them. also consider pesticides could be in them if you don't buy organic.
well then like blueduck said it can be dieoff...wow! that's some pretty heavy dieoff. don't forget to drink lots of water and flush it all out too and it too shall pass! excuse the unintended pun ;-P but make sure you are eliminating properly...being backed up can cause bad headaches. i find coffee enemas extremely useful for headaches, pms, die off and any flu symptoms!
I had headaches too. I got some ornithine and took it and the headaches went away. I was then able to continue with the parasite cleanse. I only had to take the ornithine for a few days. I used 500 Mg. capsules and took one at night for about a week. After that I had no more headaches. I do believe my headache was caused by the parasites dying, hence producing ammonia.
I have been taking the Clarkia tincture and I have not had any side effect.
It makes me think that maybe the parasites are really being killed by the tincture.
The die-off can cause all your headaches. Are you drinking enough water? Are you taking some other supplements?
I hope you are get better soon.
Dr. Clark gives a recipe to people who can't take the full dose at one time. I would say that you may be killing things up in the area that hurts. Try to take Dr. Clarks parasite program for sensitive people. I would not stop taking the parasite stuff all together, No, No. It sounds like you need it badly.
Herbal Parasite Killing Program
Flatworms, roundworms, protozoa, even bacteria and viruses are remarkably easy to kill using a combination of zapping and this herbal program. Thus it is not just for cancer, but a general treatment that can benefit almost every illness. Black Walnut Hull Tincture Extra Strength (see the Recipes chapter, page 543):
Day 1: (this is the day you begin; start the same day you receive it)
Take one drop. Put it in 1/2 cup of water. Sip it on an empty
stomach such as before a meal.
Day 2: Take 2 drops in l/2 cup water same as above.
Day 3: Take 3 drops in l/2 cup water same as above.
Day 4: Take 4 drops in l/2 cup water same as above.
Day 5: Take S drops in l/2 cup water same as above.
Day 6: Take 2 tsp., all together in 1/4 cup water.
Sip it, don't gulp it. Get it down within 15 minutes.
(If you are over 150 pounds, take 2 1/2 tsp.
Do not take more than 3 tsp. because no additional
value has been observed.)
This dose kills any remaining stages throughout the body, including the bowel contents, a location unreachable by electric current. The alcohol in the tincture can make you slightly woozy for several minutes. Simply stay seated until you are comfortable again. You may put the tincture in lukewarm water to help evaporate some of the alcohol, but do not use hot water because that may damage its parasiticide power. Then take niacinamide 500 mg to counteract the toxicity of the alcohol. You could also feel a slight nausea for a few minutes. Walk in the fresh air or simply rest until it passes. You may add more water or honey or a spice to make it more palatable.
Thank you all for your input. Yes, I have always figured it was a die off reaction, but didn't know what to do to offset it and get to the other side. I have tried Ornithine - it does nothing for me. I had also tried doing both coffee and wheat grass enemas which usually do away with any die off symptoms I am having, but for some reason these did not work for the headache associated with taking the Blk Walnut/Wormwood combination.
Latest update that may be helpful to others who encounter this problem - After I posted my msg yesterday, I ran across a msg talking about hydrogen peroxide enemas. I thought I'd give that a try.
Really interesting results - first I did a cleansing enema to clear my colon. Then I put 1/4 cup HP 3% in an enema bag filled with filtered water. When I inserted it I immediately felt sick to my stomach and my headache increase 10x - it was excruciating! It lasted for a couple of very unpleasant minutes and then I felt my liver contract and kind of spasm followed by a significant purge of interesting material (I'll spare you the details!) Felt so much better afterwards so before dinner and at bed time I took a whole capsule of the herbs and one this morning too - and no headaches for the first time ever taking those particular herbs!
So interesting. Just goes to show that your body requires different things at different times and you have to keep experimenting to find what works.
Thanks again to all those who posted their suggestions. Happy cleansing!
Yes, I have had headaches after an anti-parasite med, and yes, sadly, it likely means you have parasites in the area. Look at saliva or nasal mucus under a scope at about 60x, you should see something...wait for as long as possible, and watch closely for movement. The worms I saw were black.
Also, just telling my experience, as I would never recommend this...I first took a dropper full of the Black Walnut combo you described, in a glass of water...got no effect. Last night, after not taking it for a week or so,(and KNOWING I am infested by verifying in scope), I took two and a half dropperfuls, held in my mouth, no water. After a minute I spit onto a plate to examine and when things settled, saw scoleces (head parts) and body sections. I ingested 1 dropperful at that point. Immediately it felt like worms were exiting from practically every pore. I looked in mirror and saw nothing, but little "bits" kept coming off and falling from my face, hair, arms, etc. I slept it off and felt fine 3 hours later, amazingly.
So yeah, don't quit...but understand that daily underdosing might just make the worms immune...that definitely happens. You could also try garlic or cilantro for a slightly milder effect, but need to take quite a bit...the point is, only take a remedy periodically...do not take it every day, and stop after you stop feeling the die off symptoms (tell daughter to stop the daily dose...take 1x per month.)