I'm considering buying a magnetic pulser. I've been looking at the SOTA MPG5, but my concern is whether or not 6000 gauss is adequate in killing fungal pathogens. What are your experiences with this device? What other magnetic pulser devices are available that are effective against pathogens?
It has 6000 gauss at the surface of the paddle. 43,133 Gauss measurement is at the inter-coil winding flux. So it is difficult to compare devices as you don't always know where the gauss reading is taken.
I have used it for about six months. I don't often use the rest of the Beck Protocol because I am now pretty much cured from all infections. Just blood pulse and drink silver once or so a week. I still use the magnetic pulser every other day.
Beck said your hair will get thicker after killing some parasites in the brain and my hair is thicker.
Sometimes I use it to stop intense allergic reactions by pulsing my sinuses. Last week I mowed the lawn and afterwards my nose started spewing. I tried everything in the world, anihistamins, MSM, nothing worked. Then I pulsed my sinus area for a few minutes. After about 5 minutes my symptoms subsided.
One time I had a cough in my chest. I pulsed my chest and it went away. If I have some type of skin infection ( especially re occuring) I just give it 50 or so pulses and it kills it.
Fungus in your body will be killed by it as their is moisture so a current can be introduced. Nail fungus is best killed with ozonated olive oil.
If you just use the total Beck Protocol your fungus will be wiped out. You might have some fungus but you will be able to control it.
Colloidal Silver kills fungus. Cleansing the blood kills fungus. Ozonated water kills fungus. the Magnetic Pulser kills fungus.
As you can see from the lower part of the table, oscillating magnetic fields with lower strength don't seem to be as effective. I'm concerned about getting rid of this thing, not just inhibiting its growth (unless doing that long enough would kill it). The infection I have is not blood borne, because the antifungal nystatin (which never reaches the blood unless injected) helps very quickly and I have gastritis and major digestive problems, so I've concluded it's a stomach fungal parasite. Colloidal Silver , hydrogen peroxide, ozonated water, antifungals, all of those plateau after about 30 seconds, and the effect lasts for a few hours and then goes back to the way it was before. I'm thinking perhaps these fungi in my stomach are finding a hiding spot (like say the mucus layer) to protect itself from things that would inhibit its growth. This is what spurred my interest in the magnetic pulser because it would seem to get at any place it's hiding. Well, when I can afford one, I'll try it out and let you know how it goes.
I've tried probiotics as well, with no effect at all.
I'm not 100% certain whether it's a yeast or mold. I'm leaning towards mold because the only success I've had in alleviating some symptoms with a brainwave generator using rife frequencies was with the frequency for zygomycosis (a mold infection that usually kills an immunocompromised individual, but of course organisms mutate). What was interesting with this freuqnecy was that the effect would plateau after a short period of time but would last. I had to increase the time interval between uses to get the effect to go up, otherwise it was plateauing. The other thing that might suggest a mold is that there are times where I'm having having intense stomach pain along with other symptoms, I become dehydrated very quickly and it takes several glasses of water for me to become well hydrated again. Sometimes I even wake up at night all of a sudden dehydrated and I feel like I'm gonna die without some water. Mold are well known for being large consumers of water.