New to forum. I did the detox bath with Epsom Salts
, hydrogen peroxide, and baking soda last night with great results. I look much better today-the puffiness in my face is practically gone. I guess that alkaline/acid is my problem, not necessarily the candida. I have a few questions, please:
1. How often can one do the detox bath?
2. I am allergic to citrus fruits, can I use the blackstrap molasses without the lemon, or won't it work?
3. I know this has been covered, but I am quite afraid to use the blackstrap molasses as I'm afraid it will bring my candida back again. Are there any supplements I can use instead? (money doesn't matter to me that much when it comes to my health)
4. I currently use Primal Defense probiotics and Candex, and the candida have been improving. Can I continue to use these products and the blackstrap molasses also?
5. What is the relationship between candida and acidity? Does anyone know?
6. What other steps can I take to lower the acidity in my body?
Thanks in advance for any help people can give me. I am especially curious about how often I can use the detox bath.
Blessings to all,