I have to agree with golfskiyoga, you are cannibalizing your bones.
The blood must maintain a ph between 7.385 to 7.45. It will do this
in the following order.
1. local bicarbonate buffers (sodium/calcium) response is within seconds of shifting acid condidtion, ie eating or drinking, exercise.
2. Increase respitory to remove c02 from acid break down, within a
few seconds from food or drinking,but more so from activity, remember exercise uses body Sugar
which will be broken down to
3. Metabolic acidoses is taken care of by the liver. days to respond
your body may also store the excess acide in fat cells until
it can command up enough buffers to move the acid out the elimination system.
4. If there are no buffers (see 1.) the calcium will be pulled from
the bones to keep the ph in the proper range
4. The Final is kidney, if your ph is 8.4 or above your kidneys are
doing the work. THIS IS BAD!!!!. Normally we see this in the elderly
on their deathbed. The urine will be high in ammonia, which has a
ph of 8.4.
Your food should be a 80/20 mix, with 80% being alklid ash.
If you are underweight, you have nothing left, you must build up
the buffers as soon as you can.