When trying and evaluating different products, we have taken into consideration few most important factors:
- efectiveness ( based on results) (The most Important factor)
- price (Second most important ... but often the one that decides)
- taste and general feeling about product (some people are more sensitive then the others, and some people can feel the quality, sometimes just by holding the bottle in hand, sometimes by tasting it ... sometimes even just by looking at the bottle and concentrating ... few of my friends are that sensitive and that helps sometimes ... )
- ease of giving it to kids and ease of giving it to pets ( tinctures are ideal for kid and for pets, capules and pills don't work )
- discounts for larger orders (discounts for families, practitioners, distributors, larger orders ... )
During the last 6 - 7 years, I have tried myself many different remedies, (some of them I just tasted and realized tha they are far too weak) and I have gotten feedback from many practitioners and therapists, and many patients.
Most of them (including me) prefer tincures ... it seems to be more efective ... and easier for small kids ... you just drop few drops into freshly pressed apple juice, and that's it.
Brands Names of quite many products tried I have forgotten ... some of them don't even exist today ... some of them existed just for a season ... some of them were home made by a friend ...
Here are some more known brands standardly available online whole year around:
- Clear by Awarenss
- quality: usually estimated as very good, but look at the price: extremely high, significant discount for larger orders, but still very high price
- quality: usually estimated as very good, price: cheaper then Clear, somewehere in the middle (Those who use it like it, and many of them stick to it)
- quality: estimated as highest, price: relatively high, but still lower then the previous two, significant discount for larger orders, familly package and for therpists. (Those who use it like it, and they stick to it forever.)
Most other products tried are either too weak or too expensive ... or hard to get ... or we simply didn't have oportunity to try it, or to remember it's name.
Most practitioners and therapists who tried different products, ended using Clarkia
today ... including my familly and most of my friends ... by the way, I get distributors discount ( http://sbherbalremedies.com
/distrib.asp ) , and that is significantly cheaper then prices advertised on the front page:( http://sbherbalremedies.com
Be aware that every year there are 50 new products born and sold on internet, and most of people I know have kinda stopped searching. Once you find a good product (reasonable price), you mainly stick to it, without wasting more time and energy on other new products. By reading parasites cleanse forum, you can read about many new brand names ... some of them appeard during the last 2 years ... and most of them I never tried ... and I don't know people who actually tried them ...
If you who are reding this are a producer or distributor of any parasite cleansing product, and you would like curezone team to evaluate it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you the address where you can send your products. We do expect to get few samples for free ... and we can't promiss that we will like it, but we will report results in Parasite cleanse forum.
The cheapest zapper ($10) available online is at "zapperplans.com", but it takes forever (many weeks) to get it.
CoenzymeQ10 is available in every healthfood store, choose glass bottle with powder, ut is better then capsules, because you are suppose to take 3000 - 4000 mg, and that is a lot.
If you are looking for a testimonials on some brand name, I suggest you to do search on that name on CureZone search field (top od this page) and you will most likely find at least one account.