I casually bought some chewable Vitamin C today, orange flavour. They were tasty so while reading something I started eating one buy one as I have a bit of a sweet tooth. Ate almost the whole packet, each one was 200mg. I know you cannot overdose on Vit C so I was not concerned.
After 20 mins I started feeling my liver kinda swell, and could feel by bowels working. Run to the toilet and expelled around 20 things floating on the surface! Took some pics for you, for sure some were flukes. Not sure about the rest, would be nice if you could identify. I put gloves on and touched them and squeezed them. The one on the top left that looks like a mushroom was very meaty and not a mushroom for sure. Would not be squashed and was very springy.
After this I looked up Vitamin C and parasites and apparently it does expell parasites and you can actually perform such flush.
I have done 3 courses of Humaworm religiously and expelled hundreds of roundworms so I am really surprised I am still infested... have done 10 Liver Flushes
so far so I can see I stil have flukes to deal with :(