I believe that I don't really have parasites in the brain, it would take a lot of effort for the parasites to break the blood barrier.
However, I do believe they are in the outer layer of the skull and in other parts of the head.
I did experience some motor disturbances, but I'm pretty sure that's a result of the bleeding I've experience from the parasites.
The one event that really scared me is one morning when I got up to use the bath room, I only felt like I had a stroke. Before I even got out of bed, my head felt like it was bleeding like crazy, and the day before I felt terrible and had something close to a brain fog. I believed I have already mentioned this in my other topic.
I've been wondering if there is a medicine or herb that can remove parasites from the parts listed in the opening topic.
I will start to change by diet to remove parasites in the intestines and other areas close by, but I do have a problem of parasites in other hard to reach places like the hands and feet.
Wormwood is the only herb that can cross the blood-brain barrier. Albendazole is a pharma drug that can, but you REALLY REALLY need an MRI before you do Albendazole, because if you have cysts in your brain, and they rupture while taking Albendazole, you can die.
If you take wormwood, take exactly as directed and then only for two weeks at a time, then two weeks off. It can be very dangerous if taken at high doses or for two long.
Would a CT scan be just as useful as well? I was able to have one and I was told that they couldn't find anything serious. I've been having headaches on and off for a while, through my temples/sinuses, biting/crawling/bleeding feelings and itching in my head. I've also at times had a huge pressure over my head. It also feels as if they are around my eyes, as I have some strain in them, they feel gritty and as if there's something in or around them. I have more eye twitches than I otherwise would. I've been stressing myself out so much over Parasites that I can't tell if if I have exacerberated my symptoms out of anxiety. I'm needing a lot more sleep than before. I'm almost certain these symptoms are from the Parasites, from taking one Mebendazole and these symptoms have crept up on me ever since. Although I will say that my boyfriend does have mold on his windows and there may have been damp on my kitchen floor for some time from aleaking tap that sometimes flows over the counter. The floorboards had risen cos of it but they've now been fixed or refitted. I might be dealing with parasites/fungus/mold/yeast, I just don't know what to do. I don't mean to hijack your post btw Sgt Thom, it's just you're one of the few on this forum that seems to be having symptoms I can relate to, I figure I'd need the same help.
I have been having the same symptoms as both of you for quite awhile now. Just when I think I am turning the corner, I get a wave of new, but similar symptoms. The itchy, broken out scalp; the constant sinus problems(itchy, mucous,visible worm-like discharge) and facial breakouts with itch and cyst-like acne with demodex style issues. I think the rope parasite is also involved; as I have back and forth digestive problems. I also think candida or some other yeast or fungal overgrowth is assisting the mites and worms while I experiment with different herbal and holistic remedies that don't appear to be a long-term solution. Getting pretty disillusioned and desperate because a relapse is like a fire hose blasting you when you are already drowning.
It sucks, I'd take pains in any other lower parts of the body than this any day. It's just that much more scary once they've reached your head. Have you thought of trying Benzyl Peroxide for your face? Oh my god, sorry a rope parasite? Just when I thought I was familiar with them all. You could try Zymex II or Syntol for yeast issues I think. I'm not so sure about fungus, have you been eating raw garlic and onions a lot? It does feel like theres no end in sight with this but we just have to keep at it. I'd think it would take at least a year to rid ourselves of as much as we can of these parasites. You wouldn't happen to know whther Metametrix gives a reliable diagnosis from testing?
I am having the same problem too, for nearly two years now. I just don't know what to do anymore. I've completely changed my diet, been following the protocols, and did a parasite cleanse. I get to the point where I feel good again, my energy is back and my face is finally clear again. Then it all starts over again. Researching this is so frustrating and confusing, everybody has different ideas of what to do or what I may have. I might have Ascaris or Demodex Mites. These things attack my face something terrible. My poor 4 year old son has been having "hair" in his mouth now for a couple of months so he has been spitting constantly trying to get rid of the hair out of his mouth. This is to the point where I HAVE to do something NOW because this is affecting my child. I've given up on doctors. When this first started happening, my first two doctor visits I was told I was using drugs or had mental illness. Then it was a skin condition then allergies, etc.... I was told my son is fine on his first visit then told he has allergies which he doesn't. This first started when I moved in with my boyfriend and his old Mastiff. This damn dog would urinate in the house (waterfall) all the time and often I ended up cleaning his diarrhea all over the carpet. I think I may have gotten Demodex Mites from him. We have since moved but still have three freaking dogs living in our house which leads me to believe I could have roundworm from the dogs as well. Could somebody give me any suggestions as to what it is that my son has? Other symptoms he has is sudden stuffy nose, plugged ears, runny nose constantly, constipation and occasional rashes/pimples on his body that are painful. Any suggestions on how to alleviate the feeling of hair in his mouth so he is not so miserable? I had him gargling with salt water but he doesn't want to do that anymore. Maybe honey cough drops??? Help me please......
If you share your home and live with an animal, especially a filthy dog that pukes,shits,pisses all over the place and eats anything you will pick up parasites. The dog will be ok because their immune systems have not been ruined like ours, and that's why they can eat disgusting things we can't. Get free of the animals even if it means getting rid of the idiot that owns the damn things. Your health depends on it.