Any juice you add to a dose of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement will use up some of its properties. You may be better off simply adding sodium chlorite to water, letting it activate for 24 hours, then drinking that. You have to measure this based upon body weight but most people can tolerate 0.75 mg chlorite per kg body weight without adverse effects.
I was instructed to add equal drops and wait 20 sec.. it is then ready...
I have a hard time getting it down with water...
I have add prune juice or grape...
Organic, store bought...
I am on the Genesis forum and they are telling me that now it is ONLY suggested to take fresh pressed juice..
I juice all the time, but this fresh pressed juice will have VIT C since it has not been pasturized....
THey said any juice is oK just not orange...
Here is an alternative way that you can try. Put 500 ml of water into a container. Add your 4 drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , then add your 4 drops of activator. Sip on that throughout the morning. At noon you can mix up another batch and sip on that for the rest of the day.
It appears that chlorite is what is providing any benefit from internal consumption. Chlorine dioxide works great on topical applications, but it is too unstable to last long enough to do anything inside the body. Fortunately chlorine dioxide quickly breaks down to chlorite.
It takes a while for chlorite to build up in the body. Starting off with small amounts allows for a gradual build up.
I am not sure what reaction you are looking for, but you can induce chlorite and chlorine dioxide poisoning reactions of nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea by jumping straight to a 15 drop dose followed in 2 hours by another 15 drop dose. I don't think this is a good thing to do, but it does acquaint you to the adverse effects of these chemicals.
It is much better to start off slow and go from there.
I would say don't do anything with the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . From what I've read about it online, it sounds like it's a scam, it is basically like taking poison.
"Chlorine dioxide (chlorite) is used to kill microbes in water, such as swimming pools, because it's a poison to living creatures, including humans. While exposure to very small quantities is considered relatively safe—which is why it's used as a water decontaminant—it has never been shown to have any benefit to a living creature—and Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is sold for ingestion."
- Heidi Stevenson of Gaia Health
Juice cleanse, on the other hand, is a great idea!
Ive recently started an Miracle-Mineral-Supplement protocol and have read the books Jim Humble wrote to guide me. He says you need to add 5 drops of activator (I use plain lemon juice) to one drop pf Miracle-Mineral-Supplement solution and let it stand for three minutes. You can smell the chemical change happening (don't inhale too much of it). Then use it as soon as possible after the three minutes. It slowly loses it's punch if you leave it for an extended period of time. He says if you can't get to it within 10 minutes, still use it, it just won't be as potent. Im still learning but I thought this might be of help.