two of the most recent pics..[page 8 of the thread]
1. grapefruit seed extract seems to have a lethal
effect on the bacteria that make the particles that make
the gels that make the fibers.
2. the urine particles that sprout fibers are really
rugged critters...a pic of a fiber that grew within
about an hour after the particles were treated to
some of their favorite foods..12% hydrogen peroxide and
Thymol and origanum inhibit at all concentrations tested. Others, say mint, clove, cause fusarium to grow until a certain concentration then inhibits.
point is no matter whether bacteria or fungi the concentration seems very relevant. This could be why sometimes things work and sometimes they do not.
Also that brings a larger picture to mind concerning any ( think of all the things found to kill cancer in vitro ) disease. If you ingest x number of food/meds that inhibit and x number that promote growth how do you find the point where the inhibition wins? Maybe that is key to complete healing, tipping over to more inhibition that growth for a long enough time to get rid of all of the pathogen.
I'm new to this site, just realized I have the dreaded "M". been looking at all your photos and research that you have posted...fascinating.
I have decided in between now and my money running out (leaving enough to go to switzerland and get a physician assisted suicide - because I refuse to live the rest of my life in bad Science fiction movie) I too will be devoting the remainder of my life to morgellons research. I will be focusing on electro-magnetic frequency and magnetic fields.
However I wanted to suggest for the particles - putting alkalized water on them? or the most alkaline substance - lye? what about depriving them of oxygen? carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide? cut a hole in the petri dish and hook it up to your car exhaust. Just kidding, kind of. Putting alkalized water on them and then putting the petri dish or whatever you are using between two powerful magnets? bleach and h202 - most likely creating oxygen free radicals, that's why they are growing.
You don't have live the rest of your life in a bad Science fiction movie, or kill yourself. You can get over this garbage. It isn't easy, but it can be done.
" However I wanted to suggest for the particles - putting alkalized water on them? or the most alkaline substance - lye? what about depriving them of oxygen." From what I know they enjoy an oxygen free enviorment. Flood them with oxygen they don't do so well. Don't use bleach or lye on your skin, makes it worse. Hang in there it is possible to get your health and life back.
Read some of Clifford Carnicorn's research - he found that M takes iron from blood and this process creates OH free radicals because iron has been changed to another form and cannot bind with oxygen in the blood.
Prob pure oxygen would work - but anything that has the potential to create oxygen free radicals would not - such as hydrogen peroxide (internal use), ozonated water, etc.
Was just trying to suggest anything I could think of to kill this thing in a petri dish.
How much food grade Hydrogen-Peroxid did you make it up to, or if you don't mind, would you share how you did it? I decided to try food grade Hydrogen-Peroxid last September because I had a sinus infection that no doctor had been able to rid me of. The peroxide did good things that's for sure. And it also made me realize how deeply rooted my issues were, specifically that I was dealing with a fungus or fungi ( and now I know it's most likely morg) vs. only bacteria. I've tried many things since then and keep thinking I should go back to or add what I was doing back in September to what I'm doing now. But I CANNOT get over the taste. Just thinking of it now makes me nauseous :/ . I worked up slowly and everything but it just tastes bad all the way around... well it's more of an aftertaste, I guess. But if it is working for you, maybe its worth another shot. Otherwise, I just use it externally. It seems to help when I bathe in it even if I add other things to the water too. So, at least I get some use from it.
I started with one drop in eight oz. of water, three times a day on an empty stomach. Increased dose one drop each day, only made it to six. Not much fun, but subdued the morg. Also, my case seems to be conected to my teeth problems. Dealing with that is a large factor in my recovery.