• Dr. Klinghardt has found immense success in treating parasites as a focus. Many that think Lyme is their problem actually are suffering from parasites. The natural sequence is to treat the parasites first and then treat the Lyme. When this is done, years of antibiotic therapy turns into weeks or months.
• Parasite patients often express the psyche of the parasites - sticky, clingy, impossible to tolerate - but a wonderful human being is behind all of that.
• We are all a composite of many personalities. Chronic infections outnumber our own cells by 10:1. We are 90% "other" and 10% "us". Our consciousness is a composite of 90% microbes and 10% us. Our thinking, feeling, creativity, and expression are 90% from the microbes within us. Patients often think, crave, and behave as if they are the parasite. Our thinking is shaded by the microbes thinking through us. The food choices, behavioral choices, and who we like is the thinking of the microbes within us expressing themselves.
• Patients will reject all treatments that affect the issue that requires treating. Patients will not guide themselves to health when the microbes have taken over.
• Viruses in the nervous system are likely not the cause of CFS. They are certainly often present, but when treated, the patient may only get a little better. The two main causes are parasites (mainly lungworm) and chronic nasal staph infection. These nasal infections enter the hypothalamus which then leads to suppression of MSH. One's level of fatigue and level of MSH are directly related. MSH is depressed by bacteria and mycotoxins.
• Parasite treatment may be needed for 6 months to a year.
• Parasites induce changes in our system to make us a comfortable host.
• Natural deworming treatments such as Hulda Clark formulations have been weak and disappointing.
• Mimosa pudica powder is an Ayurvedic herb that is 30 times stronger than the best medical drug. Starting with 1/2 teaspoon twice a day two days a week and working up to 1 teaspoon daily for 3 months.
• Can use rectal application of 1 capsule of BioPure Freeze-dried garlic, 100mg artemisinin, 1 teaspoon phospholipids with pure water in a bulb syringe from the local drugstore. Make the mix liposomal using the ultrasonic method used with the Klinghardt Cocktail. Hold it. This cleans the rectum and then gets absorbed such that many start to see visible evidence of worm elimination. A good first step in parasite elimination.
• Parasite treatment is best done with concurrent colonic therapy. 2 colonics per week; 1 day after the other.
• Nail biting is a sign of parasites.
• Alinia and Albendazole both cross the blood-brain barrier.
• Deworming is significant in ASD kids. Every biofilm has worm DNA in it.
• The more you deworm, the longer you live and the healthier you are.
"Parasites patients are sticky & clingy & impossible to tolerate." Sorry, that's nonsense as well as insulting. Apparently everyone has parasites and no way are all people like that. It certainly didn't describe me before I got rid of mine. I wasn't clingy, I was disgusted with not being diagnosed correctly and went off with great independence to find the solution to the problem myself - like uncounted numbers of folk on this forum.
What research is that statement based on? Did they do personality tests to determine "clinginess" before & after?
I seriously doubt it.
"Our thinking is shaded by the parasites thinking through us." What research is there to back that up? What research backs up that parasites can think at all?
As for using antibiotics, even for a limited period, they are generally totally unnecessary to kill the bugs and can contribute to candida.
Colonics are the cure? Let's see, parasites can inhabit the billary ducts, the blood, the gall bladder, really be all over the body in places where colonics can never reach.
I personally think colonics can wash out good gut flora & electrolytes and do more harm than good in the long run. Low enemas, 2-4 cups max at a time, can help clean out bad things w/o assaulting the whole intestinal tract. Orally taken paracides can reach areas above the colon quite nicely.
"Nail biting is a sign of parasites." Again, where is the research to back that up? I had parasites and never bit my nails & after 2 years on this board I have never heard anyone reporting problems in that area, or reporting that nail biting stopped when they got rid of parasites. I'm sure some people have that problem but nail biting could have many causes.
Are you saying that all your quotes (a few are correct like it can take months to get rid of parasites) are from Dr. Klinghardt? If so, I personally think that he is a combination of right (as about chlorella & mercury) sometimes & quack sometimes.
I have read many articles that list nail biting is a sign of parasites and I have found this to be true in young children.
Bed wetting, nail biting,muscles jerking, eye twitching,stomach pains, gas, bloating,etc..
I agree with the LL, some of these behaviors do sound skeptical.
And even those listed above can contribute to other causes as well but i have seen all these disappear after treatment except for body jerking while sleeping I think this is in fact due to Tapeworms or it could hold true for ascarsis.
I don't know, I for one have experienced the mental aspects of a parasite infection. I go from being forward thinking, clear headed, and the strong professional person that I have been all my life....to being in a shell when heavily infected or going through die off.
But then again, I almost certainly have only one infection, and that is worms. When I have cleared my infection, I'm a different person, and I feel great.
I agree with you - even though I respect Dr.Klinghardt as he dedicated many years to treating the Lyme which was otherwise ignored almost by anyone - he makes quite strong generalizations
not everybody has only "lungworm" - he thinks that's the only parasite making people sick but it's not true, there are all kinds of parasites that make it into the lungs and make people very miserable
yes - miserable that's what I would think those people with parasites are but it's only because they do not get any help from those who are supposed to provide the help (on the contrary, many times since they completely deny parasites they make the situation much worse because one feels "some strange things" in the body and they tell you "you can't have this there" or whatever else they are just making up as they do not know almost anything what parasites do and can do
so I think like anything else - one needs to take whatever one finds useful for his/her own situation and disregard the rest that can make one quite upset at times
Oh boy this seems to have touched quite a nerve..:)
I dont think the guy was trying to say everyone who have parasites has these behaviors...at least I hope not. everyone should know by now that we are all different and how something effects each human being is different.
That herbs he mentions is quite special. I grew up with it all around me a child. Now it's not easy to get. I got a quote from an Indian company at $90 a lb. No way i'm paying that much...still waiting on the company from china to get back to me. Mean while I intend to grow my own.
I found that article fascinating! I would agree with some of the comment above though!
I would like to grow some also, let us or me know if you are successful .... I am in metro Detroit and would like to grow the 2 wormwood's absintheum (sp) and the Chinese one ...also cloves ...plenty of Black-Walnut s in the neighborhood... Can anyone suggest? I have joined a few garden blogs but no dice so far!
Observational medicine is difficult to express in words.
Someone like Klinghardt, would force a lot of underlying issues to the front in the short time he has with his patients. So at the end of the day one could generalize those as clingy and needy and whatever..not sure its useful..
I thinks he learns as he goes on
just recently he admitted that he's no more using antibiotics which he did for so many years before as he learned that they do not help in a long run
eventually he might get there and realize the stuff about properly chelating heavy metals (especially mercury) and then if he comes with a protocol that would cover it all then he'll charge at least $5000 per session + all the supplements/materials etc. so one has to do it all alone anyway
but I truly respect him, he's a hero in my eyes regardless, as I know from listening to him and/or reading the stuff he wrote he really means well and basically he's the only one (almost probably, don't know about anybody else, other than maybe Dr.Rona-canadian in Tor. who at least tries to get into the bottom of it and to help as much as possible and knows about many contributing factors to an illness which one has got to appreciate)
ok, I am getting a huge hit by running this lung fluke - I was wondering what could be so long in a chain-like/weird structure-like fashion - these are even those making all the noise in my abdominal area, always thought it must be some giant round/tape worms
but read somewhere that flukes do this - create those long chains, something like protozoa (entamoeba does apparently the same and I kept thinking it's amoeba and did run for a long time and thought this is crazy how long is long??? not clicking immediately and "linking it" to the flukes -that those "monsters" flukes are such true monsters.....
holly smokey, Newport, if you're single I want to marry you!!!
Colonics clean out years worth of waste where parasites hide. You can replenish flora easily. So, we should keep years of gunk in there to save the flora? That's crazy. I know, I've done them and it's made all the difference. Don't be so quick to judge. We're all hear to learn, but if you continue to bully people who want to express an opinion, the only thing we will ever have is your one-size-fits-all pasted response to every possible question.