Because of my limited budget I have to get the rife digital which has the precision of Frequency Range: 0000.01Khz - 0999.99Khz (≈ 1MHz)
Will this work? It is 20MHZ Quartz Crystal Core
- Uninterruptible Program Sequences
- Automatic function plus manual over-ride.
- Square Wave Output
- Voltage Output ~10v (Use only Oscilloscope to measure voltage output)
- 50% Duty Cycle (Standard)
- 100% Positive Offset
- DAC: Digital Accuracy
Thanks for advise. My son has babesiosis and mycoplasma. I would like to start the treatment asap.
if it is sending an electric current As its method of delivering the frequencies (which is the same as the stand-alone F-165 rife unit), and the frequency generator It uses is actually accurate, then I don't see a reason why it wouldn't work
it's just that the review on Amazon makes me a bit nervous about how easy it is to use. that's the best input I have on the situation
What is the basic time of the step between each frequency in microseconds.
1 microsecond resolution makes a step of 500 kHz from 1 Mhz. This means that 800 kHz id not available as well as 600 kHz is not, nor is any frequency between 500 kHz and 1 Mhz. With a 20 Mhz clock, the resolution could be 0.05 microseconds. This means that from 1 Mhz to about 950 kHz, 900 kHz, 850 kHz, etc. Any frequency between can not be produced. However, the lower the frequency, the smaller the step so that in the audio frequency range, the resolution would be fine.
Weigh this carefully. The one testimonial posted could have come from the maker or from some source with an interest. Make sure that there is a money back guarantee.
I bought this in January 2012. I use it every night. I have to say if given the chance, I would not buy it again. From speaking with other people, if you can swing a Coil machine, that would be the way to go. I am still sick...not sure if I would be worse without it, but I can't work, and I just bought a walker.
I just came across your post. It sounds like you've already got yourself a digital rife machine, but here's my experience, for what it's worth.
I’ve had a Rife Digital Bioresonanz for about 3 months and have been really happy with it, although it does have a few limitations. Its advantages are that it’s
* relatively inexpensive (for a frequency generator). It cost me $500 CDN, shipping and customs fees included.
* powerful. It runs frequencies from .01 KHz – 999.99 KHz (almost 1 MHz) with a 20 MHz quartz crystal core. I have had very quick results. I had a pain spreading up the bone in my leg for about 6 months, which started from a knee that was injured 12 years ago. After doing 20 treatments of the different sets (Detox, Organ Detox, General Parasite set, and General Infection set), I treated ten times with the General Cancer set and the pain is now practically gone. There is still a bit of stiffness, so I’m continuing to treat using the cancer set and other sets too. The last time, I put the electrodes on my hips and went to sleep and woke up with burn marks on my hips (these are almost gone after 3 weeks). I will not do that again. The machine also offers meridian treatments where electrodes are attached to both hands and feet to facilitate unblocking meridians.
I have also used it on my 8 and 13 year old, but have greatly scaled back (to 10 minute treatments once or twice a week) as my 8 year old began complaining his brain wasn’t working properly. After reading Nenah Sylver’s book, I am more wary of using such a high-powered contact device on them and am looking for a safer, possibly plasma, device to use on my kids and to share with friends.
* has a manual which includes the Electro Therapy Device Frequency list (Formerly CAFL) with 3500 frequency sets in KHz for more health problems than you care to imagine. My husband jokes that it is the hypochondriac’s dream! You can find the list on the website http://www.rifedigital.com
* very good customer service. I send an email when I can’t find a particular set and always hear back with a suggestion.
The main limitation is that it is fine as a single user device, but a bit of a hassle as a multi-user device. You can only program in one 10 frequency set at a time, so if you want to put in a new set, you basically have to program over the previous one. It doesn’t take more than a few minutes to program, but I imagine it will wear the machine out earlier than it need be, especially as I was using it daily to treat 3 different people (each with different frequency sets).
You also cannot change the frequency run time which is 10 minutes by default. So, for a 10 frequency set, you find yourself attached to a machine for 1 hour and 40 minutes--way too long for kids to sit! So in their case, I now just focus on one frequency and use the Run function for 10-15 minutes.
Also, the device is, from what I can see, US made, but mine was shipped from India, so I think that is where it was packaged. The rubber around one of the plug ins was poorly cut, but I was able to clean up the cut with a knife and it didn’t affect the working of the machine at all.
So, in summary, I’ve been happy with it, but am looking for another machine that is easier to use for multiple users and that is really safe to use on kids, even babies. Hope this helps.
If you upgrade to a Rife Pro you can store 3 programs into the machine at a time, which is great if you are using it for more than one family member or for more than one disease! They just came out with this new model in June. (2013)
suzanna, I have used the Rife Digital Ultimate and the Rife Digital Professional models to heal a lot of chronic issues. I find that as long as you follow the directions given, it works really well. I like the fact that it is lightweight and portable so I can take it on trips when I go abroad too, as that's where you can run into a lot of health problems with unclean food...parasites, food poisioning and the likes. if your son's issue is serious, use the overnight treatments on the frequency sets for those conditions. You can also use the 2 main detox frequencies (which get rid of toxins and clean the organs). I think you'll be pleased. SG