Well I've just uncovered some rather interesting news this morning which I thought was worth sharing with you all. - I just received Jim Humbles latest newsletter and found that the latest developments involve an acid free Chlorine Dioxide solution. However... what's interesting is that someone at curezone had proposed a somewhat passive mixture just a few weeks ago, however.. unlike this, that would result in the ingestion of by-products(chlorite etc), whereas this new mixture claims to have done away with all of by-products by capturing and producing a Chlorine Dioxide solution. And though there is no word on its effectiveness in contrast to the original mixture, I'm really looking forward to hearing about its effectiveness.
As shown, the new mixture consists of capturing the Chlorine Dioxide and injecting it into a saline or distilled water solution. Which in turn allows the ClO2 molecules to mix into water producing a Chlorine Dioxide enriched solution.
Aside from this, it looks as though there have been other interesting Miracle-Mineral-Supplement developments lately as well. Namely with injections and intravenous trials conducted with animals. Which I find particularly interesting given that it could lead to an effective treatment for my jawbone infection and potentially saving me the from the pains of surgery and disfigurement.
And finally, the last interesting development from this new Chlorine dioxide suspension product is that it greatly enhances the stability of topical solutions. Which is likely far less abrasiveness than the original acid mixture against the skin.
All in all I to say that seeing so much development on the MMS front is very encouraging to see and hear about. And in some ways, I actually think the fact that the MMS does not fall under FDA standards could actually turn-out to be a blessing in disguise!
Anyways, I hope this proves helpful to someone out there.
Also, I was wondering... if this solution(CDS) is nothing more than chlorine dioxide suspended in water, then wouldn't it qualify as Chlorite? And more importantly isn't this what they do in water treatment plants? And if so... then I'm wondering why we can smell and taste the product in water but not with this solution?
Anyways, I don't expect you to answer all those questions, this is more or less just asking to anyone who cares to answer type of thing.
On a side note, I've had some success with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and DMSO inside my mouth on the area of my bone infection. Unfortunately... the area is rather low into the jaw area making it difficult to get reach and more importantly its somewhat abrasive on the gums and teeth. - And so I'm trying to figure out a way to target the solution against the bone area rather than on the entire side of my mouth. Also.. I'm wondering if the new CDS mixture wouldn't be better suited since it wouldn't have the acid content of the original formula(something to experiment with I guess).
Chlorite and chlorine dioxide are related, but different. When chlorine dioxide loses 1 electron (at an electron potential of 0.95 volts) it is changed to chlorite. Chlorite seems to be more stable in the body, but also causes adverse effects at higher concentrations. Around 70% of the chlorine dioxide forms chlorite.
You can buffer a chlorine dioxide in water solution to make it neutral and it will not have the same chemical burning that occurs with an acid. Chlorine dioxide penetrates tissue and may be able to eliminate your bone infection. You are looking for something in the 60 - 100 PPM range with a PH in the 6 - 7 range.