had some dental surgery today (also have mitral valve prolapse which means I have to have massive dose of antibiotic intravenously). Surgeon wants me to continue 7 more days of oral antibiotic. As Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is a good bacteria killer I'm thinking I would be better off continuing taking it rather than antibiotic(started a week ago to help combat candida - don't really want to stop it now.)
Any thoughts any one?
NB - also been on an anti fungal protocol for four months. Rather stubborn stuff - taking probiotics, kefir, cultured vegies, doing the "diet", taking candaplex (which I think has worked to a certain extent but don't think it is strong enough. Just waiting on order from Kolorex)Patience is a virtue!!!!!
MMS is an excellent anti-bacterial agent. However... I would urge you not to skimp or gamble with antibiotics and tooth infection. Because there is always the possibility that the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement does not impact the entire strain of infection which could in turn lead to a serious secondary infection after all is said and done.
PS. Tooth infections can easily lead to life threatening conditions. Take it from someone who knows! it's not worth the risks. Grab a good probiotics, stay the course and do all you can to clobber that infection.
I agree with the points that John brought up. You want to do everything possible to eliminate spreading infection from your mouth to your bones and heart.
You indicated that you are already on IV antibiotics, so I would guess the purpose of the oral antibiotics is to keep any additional local infection from forming at the oral surgery site and clearing up any infection left over after surgery.
I don't think there is any problem taking 7 days of oral antibiotics, other than the problems antibiotics do to the body, but substituting a mouthwash for the oral antibiotics will most likely also work, if your mouthwash is of the proper strength to handle the infections that can occur in your mouth, and you use it properly.
The medical professionals have studied antibiotics and have a reasonable idea of what works for most people, and have a list of possible side effects. An alternate mouthwash may also work, but you don't have the test results showing how much is needed and what the possible side effects are.
Dentists have been using chlorine dioxide to bleach whiten teeth and have noticed that if the concentration is too low, it is ineffective. If the concentration is too high, damage is done to the enamel on the teeth.
There are test results that indicate the proper concentrations of chlorine dioxide solutions to eliminate various pathogens on hard surfaces. If we consider the teeth as hard surfaces, you may be able to extrapolate those results and use the concentrations indicated for the possible pathogens you may encounter.
If it were me, I would hope that the IV antibiotics would be effective, and I would go with a chlorine dioxide mouthwash to deal with local infection. I would not do this alone. I would keep the dentist in the loop and send a picture of the surgery area to the dentist periodically to make sure no infection is forming.
There is a possible conflict. Chlorine dioxide solutions are strong oxidizers. It is possible that it could oxidize the IV antibiotics and make them less effective. I don't think this has been studied, so we don't really know.
On the other hand, I have seen tooth and jaw bone infections clear up using a chlorine dioxide solution, so the benefit may outweigh the risk. However, that is a discussion you should have with your medical professional team.
I recently found out that my "candida" is a different strain of infection:
Aeromonas serbia and aeromonas cerviae
I found preliminary results of a stool test that was sent STAT to my chiro. What scares me is that he said that the lab NEVER sends STAT reports before the rest of the lab results are in....he said that this means that my infection is very serious. I have a rare infection of:
Aeromonas sobris and aeromonas cerviae.
Have u heard of these? God only knows what else is brewing, but the lab said that the only cure is Cipro. I'd rather avoid such a heavy-duty antibiotic, for that may cause more harm than good.
There isn't much info out there, but it is a Gram-negative, non-spore-forming, rod-shaped, facultatively anaerobic bacteria?
Good overview, treatment, presentation, causes. Maybe my "MRSA" infection was actually the aeromonas, but it didn't show up on the culture sample.... I still get flareup of cellulitis in my hand at random times (not to mention the acne and GI issues). Did the Vanco make it worse?
Does anyone have any knowledge on this? Any suggestions?
Should I do the Cipro, or is there another alternative? I'm afraid it might cause secondary infections....should I take an anti-fungal with this to prevent candida?
My chiro wants me to do MMS (which I have been doing for the last couple weeks), but I've heard that H202 works better, without the possible side effects of MMS. And, it's been around longer, thus it has been researched more. It is similar to ozone therapy, but cheaper (IDK much about ozone, but I heard it's really fantastic....if u can afford it)
The reason I'm hesitant is b/c I took a heavy-dut antibiotic for a MRSA (plus other microbe) infection years ago...and it ruined my health. Sure, it prevented me from dying within a week's time, but I've been slowly dying since 2005 from the Vanco. I also think these 2 strains were in the colony that infected me when I had MRSA, yet the vanco only killed certain strains, thus leaving these to wreck havoc on my body.
I don't want another opportunistic infection to take over.
Thus, I was wondering if H202 therapy would work (the links I posted are gentle products that contain aloe, thus being less corrosive) and if H202 therapy would be safer/gentler/more effective than Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ?
I am sure you can find instructions on how to use hydrogen peroxide. So that is another route to follow.
You may be better off exploring ozone, but I believe you don't want to go down that route because of the expense.
While we can give you various opinions on what may work, I don't believe any of us have extensive medical training. My opinion is that since you know what the bacteria is, and since there is a drug that deals with that bacteria, you should go that route. In addition, you can talk with your medical professional about your concerns and devise a plan to rebuild your flora after you have killed off the bacteria.
It is also my opinion that you shouldn't take Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , hydrogen peroxide or ozone while you are taking the drug, if you decided to follow that route. It is not know what effects extra oxidation have on the effectiveness of various drugs.
It appears that there may be some urgency in getting started on something. Here are a couple of questions you should consider before making a decision.
When people use cipro to deal with this particular bacterial infection, how effective is it?
When people use other alternative treatments with this particular bacterial infection, how effective are they?
If this video doesn't scare u off from using Cipro, IDK wha will. I'm STILL paying the consequences from Vancomycin in 2005. Who knows how many of my chronic health issues are from Vanco?! Probably most of them. That stuff is worse than chemo...and no one told me to "rebuild my gut" while on it or after.