I've been controlling my armpit odor with the following products:
1. Dudu-Osun Black Soap - you can purchase it at amazon or an african store.
2. Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar
3. Take chlorella talbets twice daily and body mint tablets twice daily.
4. Use Crystal Body Deodorant(Roll-On) - Apply the deodorant to your skin. Then let it dry after it drys, apply your regular deodorant. For example, after I apply the Crystal Body Deodorant, I'll wait until it drys. Then I'll apply my normal deodorant(Certain Dri A.M) on top of it.
To control underarm odor, the following deodorants are great when use with Crystal Body Deodorant:
- Dry Idea (Clinical Complete)
- Mitchum Solid
- Certain Dri(A.M not P.M) - Certain Dri A.M helps control odor and Certain P.M controls wetness. If your interested and want to view more product information. Log on to: http://www.certaindri.com/Pages/CD_Facts
Using these products has help reduce my armpit odor.
By the way, you'll need to use Dudu-Osun Black Soap and Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar. Bathe with both soaps and you'll noticed a different. Oh, shaving the armpit helps.
I hope this helps.