I have found following info on Amazon.com
"parasite paranoia, March 19, 2003
By K. Ryan Kane - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guess What Came to Dinner?: Parasites and Your Health (Paperback)
I enjoyed the information in this book. It points out the numerous ways we are getting parasites inside our bodies, what they are doing to us, and how they affect us in so many ways.
What the author doesn't realize, however, that you can get rid of these parasites using minerals. Take one tablespoon of copper in the mornings, and in the afternoon you will take one tablespoon of zinc and one tablespoon of silver. These minerals must be angstrom sized, in liquid form, or it wont be effective. Copper kills parasites and makes them want to leave the body. Zinc and silver escort the dead carcasses out of the body for a complete "cleanse". It works as I've done this and I know many other people who have done this. Parasites have NO place in your bodies. They are destructive and you don't want them around!"
Has anyone used this method. Where do you get copper angstrom size, how do you prepare zinc & copper? Does the author mean: Colloidal Silver ? Thanks iroy
I would be leery of putting maybe too much copper into the body. If that person's method works, I have not heard about it. Personally I would stick with the tried & true things that have worked for millenia, the usual herbals & plant based products that may cause some die off but do no real harm to the body. Plus a zapper.