It took magnetic clay baths, Biochelat, and foot pads done over a period of month. I had eight silver fillings which had been removed two years prior and still had to be on thyroid hormone for the next two years. I actually went hyper when my thyroid started to work on its own and was still taking a smaller dosage of the thyroid hormone. My body temperature went up to 99, couldn't sleep, and started to eat red cabbage to bring it down. ALso, the cabbage made the pain in my knees go away and cleared up my sinus. Red cabbage as I found out has natural hystamine.
I found them online. Just do a search for LL magnetic clay, biochelat and dr vinograd footpads. Dr Vinograd used to post here. You can buy the biochelat from the same sites that carry the magnetic clay. It worked for me because I got rid of the mercury from my mercury fillings and from handling mercury from broken thermometers. They do remove heavy metals and all other toxins from your body and you get visible proof. I was hypo for only three years.
I didn't use moducare or glyconutrients, just the magnetic clay, biochelat,and footpads. I tried the heavy metal screen test and that was a waste, it didn't work. evenbetternow and bodypurenow have a lot of good info about heavy metal toxicity and they answered my questions over the phone. Make sure you follow the instructions and start slow so that you don't get any side effects. I only used one five pound bag of clay, the one without the herbs, one bottle of biochelat, and three boxes of foot pads. It took me about one to two months. Total cost was about $150 but I spend more than on one year of thyroid hormone.
No, my test for Hashimoto's came back negative. I believe it had to be caused by mercury from eight silver fillings and from handling mercury from a few broken thermometers. The detox that I did pulled out any other heavy metals that I may have had stored and other toxins as well so I can't say for sure what did it but my best guess is mercury toxicity.
I have the LL clay and have done tow baths already. I'm very exited about it and hearing that it worked for you hypo only makes me more hopeful that it will work. Have you tried a pack on your thyroid? I think I'll do that tonight.
I think the biochelat helped. Without it the water stayed gray and when I took the biochelat after a week or so, the clay left after draining the water did turned black and then later only parts of the left over clay turned black. I could also see black specs on my skin if I briefly went out of the water only after about five minutes. I didn't see either the last two clay baths I took which means it must removed the heavy metals completely. Plus my thyroid started to work.
Thanks! I just started eating cilantro pesto, which is supposed to release heavy metals, and am going to see if that changes the water. If not, I will probably get the bio-chelat. I'm so excited! I can't wait to get my thyroid working again.
2dreem, I hope you don't have Amalgams or you will get more poisoned with mercury. I started eating cilantro before reading CureZone Forums and now my right arm and hand is numb and I'm extra fatiqued plus other symptoms.
I was doing cilantro on my own, too but someone told me it is dangerous to do heavy metal chelation without professional guidance. They said it can pull the metals out of your system and deposit them in other areas. It's up to you, but please be careful.
Please could you tell me how I find out if my hypothyroidism is the result of mercury exposure? I don't have any fillings but my symptoms parallel those of exposure to mercury. What test do I ask my doctor for?
You can get mercury from fish. Have eaten tuna fish, what about tuna fish sandwiches, or any other fish or have you handled mercury from broken thermometers. Don't know if there is a test to find out if you have mercury. I think the mercury is stored in the tissues and not in the blood so that would make it hard to detect it. It makes a lot of sense to do a detox using the biochelat, magnetic clay and you could even do the foot pads. They pull out other metals and toxins besides mercury. We all probably have some toxins and heavy metals. It's not a bad idea to try to get them out.
You might be interested in the iodine-related links that were posted in the akaline/acid debate forum under "Fraudsters debunked". There appears to be a growing handful of doctors who are coming out showing that the FDA recommendations concerning Iodine are probably not correct / sufficient. I have used large doses of Iodine with success in treating my own mercury-related disease symptoms, including throwing away of the eyeglasses I wore for 10 years !