Can someone help me, I don't know who to ask or where to go, I saw a jellyfish like creature it was clear no dark spots like I've seen in your pictures in my toilet, I tried to pick it up with a stick and as I picked it up it tore off the main creature and then the legs I tore off the main creature started moving on it's own as well. I threw cleanser on it because that's what was the closest thing to me. I then ran away, when I went back to it the toilet I mean in the morning it wasn't there. For a couple weeks I had been nauseous like crazy after the whole ordeal, I went to look at my stool and saw that the same long jellyfish like creature was in my stool. After I saw it in my stool the nausea has calmed down but not all the way. Can someone help me, I'm terrified and to scared to go to my doctor for he would look at me like a crazy person, my email is gabusalah@ hotmail.com please
I think that you passed some globby clear mucus. The movement you saw was just caused by the slight movement of the water in the toilet. I produce clear mucus sometimes and think it is just an indication of an irritation rather than a response to an infction. Probably taking activated charcoal will adsorb toxins in your gut. It would be a good idea if you would have some tests for gluten intolerances/sensitivities.
Btw most regular lab tests seem worthless for catching parasites. Parasites by no means exist only in the bowels & those that do evidently can easily avoid the stools - plus we know they can sometimes burrow deep into the intestinal tissue where they ain't budgin'.
Many people on CZ have reported getting negatives on stool testing, then seeing tons of them in the toilet after using a good paracide. I have seen at least 3 people report that they put live, wiggling, worms on top of stool samples & then were told they had no parasites!
If you see those white rice, or any other parasites, it's better to rejoice than get freaked out. You have found out some of your culprits! Most people will go a lifetime never having a clue.
I am going through an unbelievable hell with the same thing. I had something in my chin for 3 yes and I was finally able to boil it out with peroxide. I thought I was going to pass out from the pain before it got completely out of me. I kept it in a mason jar in the peroxide for about a week. I figured it was dead so I dumped the jar down the kitchen sink. What a big mistake! I now have these monsters coming out of all the drains in my apt. I also have something else (a parasitic wasp possibly?) That bored a hole into my wall, my dresser and my mattress. The monster in the mattress started trying to get out the other night so I threw it out. If you got any help with getting rid of yours, please, please share it with me. Thanks.