It could very well be a die-off reaction, and if so you should make sure you take plenty of water and you should ensure you keep your bowel clean as you have to get rid of the dead bacteria/fungus. You do not want your live to re-absorb toxins from the dead baceria/fungus.
Also you need to remember the candida can adapt and becomes immune to anti-candida treatments, so you should rotate what you take.
There are some really good books on curing candida some provide a step by step guide - you can get some second hand on Amazon - they keep you right on your diet etc.
I can only say if it is a die-off then something is working to kill the candida - so good luck in getting your system back to full health.
I really think the Candida was killed off by the turmeric. My tongue is the most beautiful pink colour. Usually it was covered in a white film.
And I just realized - this weekend I indulged in some chocolate, and the usual effect would be a flare-up of Candida. Not this time. I am not going to start eating chocolates on a regular basis, but on the odd occasion I did in the past, Candida made me pay for my pleasure... :-(
I feel really energized and great for supplementing with turmeric. I can recommend it to anyone suffering from Candida - and cutting out bread, Sugar and processed foods.
I am also supplementing with GLA, Omega 3 and upped my exercise. And trying to eat food that will keep my body more alkaline than acidic.