I pass these things almost always after eating bananas. I suffer from poor digestion (among other things), and these parasites are always attached to undigested banana pieces. It does not attach to any other undigested pieces of food besides bananas. I'm thinking maybe it's the Sugar in the bananas is what is attracting them to it, or could it be that bananas have some sort of anti-parasitic properties?
Some members have speculated it's a mutated form of the borrelia burgdorferi Lyme bacteria and others have stated that it's definitely some sort of nematode worm.
The Salt/C protocol is the best solution I have found, as I can stay on that indefinitely without experiencing any form of resistance from these parasites. Lugol'sIodine works great also, but I have to stop after 3 days as it begins to lose it's effectiveness.
Another symptom I'm experiencing is the crawling sensation on the face, top and sides of my head, and creacking/cracking sensations on my neck. It is noticeable most when I take a dose of the Salt/C or make the mistake of drinking/eating something with high sugar.
When I experience these crawling sensations (inside my head), I feel a increase in circulation (cold rush of blood) through my brain with in increase in alertness and cognition (I suffer from very poor cognition, concentration, ect.) It almost feels like as if something (a worm) has moved which was blocking blood flow to certain areas of the brain.
Oh, and yesterday when I went to blow my nose, I blew out one of those "things" in the pictures linked above. Pretty frightening but not as bad as when I first realized I had parasites in my body years ago.
I am having an endoscopy and colonoscopy tomorrow and I hope they find something.
EDIT: Visually they could not find anything from the scopes. They took biopsies and the results should be here in a few days. Not really expecting anything.
I have had some experience with parasites and parasite cleansing.
My advice to you is to stick with parasite cleanses, Liver Flushes and bowel cleanses. Just rotate these.
You can spend your whole life getting the tests done, yet thorough cleansing is your answer ... and this is something for which there is no prescription - you merely make yourself clean again. At this point parasites will no longer find you habitable and you are free to live a long life. However, the 'detox' period is difficult.
Deal with doctors if you are strong enough ... but remember you are your own healer and herbs and nutrition are your medicines.
I went through a 2 year period of not being able to eat banana's. I'm 27 years old. I wondered how, all of a sudden, I developed a new allergy. I found out that other people have banana allergies too. Today, I am able to eat banana's again because I know WHY I can eat them. I found out, after 13 years of research, that parasites took me over as a child due to a diet of mainly Sugar and junk food, plus mercury fillings. The reason I couldn't eat banana's any more was because the candida diet I had gone on weakened my immune system and caused the parasites to further dig themselves into my body. I couldn't eat GARLIC anymore either, nor berry juice (antioxidants) because they would result in a breakout on my face, and often a giant boil.
Now that I'm on a normal natural diet (minus refined sugar, minimal honey) I can eat all those things again. Because I'm eating normally, my immune system is better and therefore the parasites are suppressed. I don't buy that whole parasite diet thing. The candida diets are a joke. A person needs to chew thoroughly, eat slowly, eat diversely including fruits (antioxidants), exercise, get fresh air, water and sunshine, and to live in the moment which results in happiness. Lifestyle is the number one reason for parasites. Sitting in front of the computer, for example, you may never cure your parasites. There is a lot more to say but I'll leave it at that.
Don't believe everything people say.... check it out - I try to find several experts on the internet - ND's and the such that agree with what I read in books before I will take anyones word for something - it has to make sense to me as well. People all have opinions, Me included, but can only share what has worked for them.
I'm not sure what the cure is but doing a parasite cleanse will probably help. You may need to just keep doing them for a while - taking some breaks in between. May be good to rotate the treatments & see which are the most effective...? There are plenty to choose from.
I don't think I have these types of bugs but they may be something affiliated with the borrelia. I don't think you will find many doctors who know much about this.
I remember a post way back when I first posted those pictures. Someone mentioned that they were very sure it was a tapeworm. I never gave it anymore thought because it didn't look like a Tapeworm (adult) and no one else made a comment about it being tapeworms. I've never seen a juvenile Tapeworm picture and maybe someone could post one up.