Is there any way to undo if you feel like you are resistant to the herbs? Will taking a break for the 90 days make you not resistant anymore?
Just wondering. I am almost to the end of my 30 days, and was feeling very good the last few days, and today I'm a bit more itchy. I was wondering if the herbs stopped working and am scared that maybe I have been resistant to them since I was on ParaGone for 15 days, then another cleanse for 4 days, than the EXhumaworm finally arrived. So, I was on these herbs for like 49 days. RG said the others weren't strong enough to cause resistance, but I am still worried that I am not all better by now.
Humaworm keeps working LONG AFTER you are done with the pills. I had 2 worms show up about 1 1/2 months AFTER I finished the Humaworm. It just takes time, they WILL die and you will be better than you were before.
Hope thisa helps,
thanks Willow. Yeah, I tend to panic if I feel an itch. Yesterday it was hot out, and I was out walking. I don't know, but I hadn't had that in a long while. But last night and today are just fine. So, I am a constant worrier. I want to be "normal" again, and will keep doing what I am doing to beat this thing. It's hard to think about stopping the humaworm. I hope I don't go into a panic and freak out. I have about 4 more days left. I have the "inbetweens" comming.
Fledgling your a genius! That is exactly where those thoughts and feelings come from. When I read that I went ah I remember. Back in December when I did my very parasite cleanse ever with Humaworm I awoke at 3:30am or so and the immediate thought was why don't you just go out in the garge and hang yourself, just kill yourself. Well I knew that thought was straight out of hell (the parasites same thing almost) so I went to the coputer and made some Pepppermint Tea. Well I looked and searched and sure enough I found it where that is one of the die off symptons. Strange thoughts, fear, all those negatives you normally do not think. The Peppermint tea neutralized the toxins and within 20 minutes I was calm again and went back to bed. Never happened again and if I felt like it was starting I recgonized it right away and just kept drinking Pepperming tea. It truly does help Gibby. How quickly we forget the ugly things when they are gone.
Hope this helps,
well, I'm naturally a worryier so I wouln't say it's a dyeoff symtom or anything. I just have many ups and downs. When I feel symtom free, I'm the happiest person ever, thinking I have my life back again. Then when that itch comes, I panick thinking all the bad thoughts. My mind can really take off. Hoping and praying most all is dead, and like RG says, toxins cause itch. Probably lingers for a while,? don't know.
to get rid of parasites - there is so much one can do to kill them off between taking herbs every 90 days, and besides using the in-between spices. Such as:
- fast a for a day or two on fresh pineapple
- eat a couple of cloves every day of garlic or take garlic capsules (2 capsules - 3 times a day)
- use aloe vera for a week to 10 days and than take a break from it for a week or two
- make a meal out of any squash, spegetti squash is good.
- do a salt water flush to wash your intestines from the top down - 2 teaspoons sea salt to a quart of warm water first thing in the morning about once a month - on an empty stomach - add some lemon juice for flavor and to help balance pH. I usually add a few drops of oregano tinture to one of the cups of the salt water mix as I'm drinking it. Do this when you will be at home and close to a bathroom.
- grind a few (4-6) whole cloves and about 6 dried lemon seeds with 2 tablespoons of flax seed in a coffee grinder, add mix to 1 and 1/2 cups of pure water, mix and drink immediately - do daily or every few days.
All of these things kill parasites. There are more. I don't believe they make for resistance, but keep the population down, and hopefully eliminating them.
Charly, thanks for these suggestions!! I am going to print this out and do this stuff. Some questions though
1. I've heard of pinaple. But keep hearing that parasites love sweeet stuff. Pinaple is an exception?
2.Does it matter whether the garlic is cooked or raw?
(I ordered the inbetween herbs from humaworm, although they just help to continue cleansing the body)
3. Aloe Vera? Where do I get this? I just knew of the plant. Never heard of the connection with parasites. Are they capsules?? They kill parasites?
4. I have heard of squash....a whole meal huh?
5. Salt Water flush. Have heard of this, never knew what it did. Does this have like a laxitive effect? Why is this good. to flush stuff out? to kill stuff?
6. I already have ground flax. Should I get the seeds instead and grind them? Where do i get Lemon seeds. I've never heard of them either.
Thank you so much for the suggestions!!! and answering my questions!!
(oh, and what do you think about doing enemas even if I'm not constapated) ? Thanks! Gibby