I am also extremely curious about it!
Do alcoholics have no parasites? That sounds pretty unfair..
DO PARASITES CONSUME ALCOHOL AS FOOD AND THRIVE
OR DOES ALCOHOL KILL THEM?? - that is the ultimate question!
Being a recovering alcoholic, addict I'm here to say no I was not immune. My parasites were just as loaded as me. And...I think it even made me more vulnerable for any freeloader to jump on board. So I'm grateful to be awake or sober enough to deal with these dreadful critters. ( :
It doesn't...I am living proof of that!
I put enough shit in my body to kill an elephant...that may be why my parasites are so, so resistant. If the alcohol and drugs didn't kill them, either can Humaworm.
Wow, very interesting! So not drinking alcohol and drinking alcohol--neither works I guess. I guess parasites don't care much either way. I think parsites like to hang out in the fat and I'm not sure how much alcohol gets into the fat or behind the layers of biofilm. I bet biofilm is a shield to the alcohol.
OK, so my theory after thinking about this is that maybe strong liquor like vodka might kill what it comes in direct contact with, but there is going to be plenty of parasites that it doesn't. So then it might act as a solvent to aid eggs in hatching out. Not to mention that the sugars do help candida grow. Just my theory.
Also, I just read an old post that Candida produces its own alcohol and that was the reason I woke up croggy and hangoverish when I had candida overgrowth but had never even drank a drop of alcohol. I discovered this when I had some liquor on icecream, two bowls, it was good, the other night at a dinner party. Anyway, the next morning I woke up and felt like I did in the mornings of the Candida days, crappy, and then I realized that this is a minor version of what a hangover feels like (thanks to the old post) and this is how I felt everyday of my life for three years, hungover, with migraines, the whole nine yards!
In my experience, alcohol will calm down roving scattered worms. They get drunk. Its not a solution, but if acute scattering is happening, and it is driving one crazy with activity, then alcohol can be helpful -in the immediate short term- for that. But like everyone else more or less said, it adds fuel to the fire.
I have had one giant hangover for 3 years straigt. Migraine, fatigue, irritability, mental fog, all from the alcohol that my raging systemic candida infection was letting off in my system. No wonder I felt like crap. It all makes sense now. Sorry, I can't remember where I read that candida's biproduct is alcohol, but it's somewhere.
A good way to use alcohol in aiding elimination of parasites is to blend up a smoothie/margarita or whatever is to load it up with fruits that help parasitic infection like pineapple or papaya add some aloe,silver, and diatomaceous earth and blend it up. I hate the taste of DE and silver but blended up it can taste good. Also you can add some lemon or lime. Both are good disinfectants. It only takes a squeeze of half fruit. Remember that they are more active during a full moon so maybe save the drinking hard alcohol for full moon or a few days before or after.
With Ulcerative Colitis for 5 years, diarrhea and loss of lots of blood I noticed two things. Beer makes it worse, Potato Vodka with non-concentrated OJ clears up my condition when prescribed meds don't work. It's always highly advised that UC sufferers to not drink any alcohol, but I noticed a significant improvement the day after a night of drinking. Stools normalize & bleeding stops. I might have to drink like a Russian every night to sustain constant benefit.
The MD will never tell anybody to start drinking and be responsible for turning someone into an alcoholic, but I have realized that vodka really does have medicinal properties. Drink lots of water and take Magnesium & Potassium if you get muscle cramps from dehydration.
Parasites feed on sugar. These suckers are capable of breaking the molecules in the alcohol, and transform them into the Sugar they thrive on.
I have been plagued by them for years, before I actually realized I had parasites. I saw myself getting more and more fat, and was blinded by all the dieting theories brought to our minds by commercials and prejudice. After a plate of pasta or a glass of beer, I used to swell so muc that I went from an upper body size 12 to a 16 or 18 within 20 MINUTES!!!
Thank God, I'm perfectly multilingual and spent 2 yrs researching every publication and article from North and South America to Europe to Asia. I was too sick and weak to work, and I had to do something to keep at least the brain in shape and in a positive state.
Long research short: parasites love sugar, and are able to transform alcohol into the Sugar they love. flies wo cure themwelves with alcohol do not usually include alcohol in their diets: they consume it only when their instincts tell them so.
Hence, my guess (based on personnal eperience) is that you may be able to kill a few parasites if you never drank alcool before, but you won't kill many, at least never enough to stop them from colonizing your body. Don't forget, also, that your liver and kidneys are your best allies to get rid of parasites. Don't burden them with having to process alcohol.
And if you decide to go on a healthy diet, you'll be tortured maybe for months on end with sugar cravings. Alcohol will make those cravings even worse and delay the cure.
I was heavily infected because I had lived in Venezuela, Malaysia, India and various other countries, but to my surprise, most parasites I had were actually endemic to Europe and the US. They are up and coming! Low hygiene (pets, "a lil' dust won't kill you", no bidets at work and of course, no way of knowing if the guy on the bus or your co-workers are infected, etc), processed foods, travel, all these factors increase the parasitic risk exponentially nowadays.
Advice: healty food only made from scratch. Organic products. I started also to live at a slower pace: nowadays, humans wanna be entertained all the time. The amount of time spent cleaning and cooking is considered a burden and a deprivation of freedom (for sical life, computer gaming, tv, whatever).
Don't forget that parasites have parasites, too: candidasis is the most common. Hence, you need to wash everything at 60°, preferably iron it, too. Household products are often a joke - the bathroom srpay that you don't need to wipe, the febreze to cover the smells... There's nothing like soap, vinegar, chlorine, and essential oils! I use chlorine sometimes, but moistly I use... stable cleaner! Yup, that's perfect because horses are sensitive to parasites, too, and the products for horses are a great help. I dioute them wit water, and add essential oils of neem, tea tree, lemongrass and grapefruit. I clean everything I touch on a weekly basis now, before it was on a daily basis. Lightswitches, cupboard handles, everything. I threw my clothes away every month for a year, then every two months - now the 60°C washing and ironing do the trick, but I'd say I have gotten rid of abt. 80% of the various beasts and funghi.
So much to say on the subject... Don't hesitate to ask for more info, I'll stop here for the moment.
Even if it's hard, even if it's depressing at the beginning, even if you fear that you wil lose friends on the way, the only solution is extreme hygiene, extremely ealthy food (doesn't have to be bad or boring: I am even considering writing a cook book with receipes - and I am French and have lived in Italy and Thailand, wich makes me an etremely spoiled and picky brat regarding food)... even if it's the hardest thing you've ever done in your life, it'll be totally worth the effort. You get in touch again with what your body really likes for its health, and you'll litterally gain life years. Your organs will work better, you'll breathe better, you'll barely catch a cold, and you'll look a lot younger. 10 yrs ago I looked like 45, now that I'm in that ballpark I look 35, and I'm not kidding!
To all victims of parasites: if you do all the right things, you'll end up saving huge amounts of money (no processed foods, no sweets, no binge drinking, no need for expensive face, eye, hand, feet etc creams) AND YOU'LL FEEL MORE FREE THAN EVER BEFORE!
Difficulty: to realize that your cravings are not "you", it's not "your body" who wants things - and it's not your personnality that's aggressive and mean when you don't get what your parasites want. It's hard for yourself and for your family. You'll feel up, down, sad, depressed, enraged even sometimes... And when the storm is finally over, your world will seem more beautiful than ever.
I wish all the parasite-fighters a healthy victory and long, happy years in their renewed life.
Thank you for this post. It has inspired me to clean a lot more.
Could you tell me what stable product you use for cleaning?
Wish we had bidets here in the U.S. Actually, they are available, but not common and very expensive.
What antiparasitic medications have you taken to make the progress you have? I was infested with many different parasites before I realized I had any. I'm on my 4th year of cleansing and have made lots of progress but I still have a long way to go. I'm pretty certain I will never be totally parasite free.
I hope you continue to post on Curezone. I liked your 2 posts very much.
p.s. I'd like to see/have a few of your recipes. Maybe that would make it easier to eat healthy.