As many of you know, I would become nauseous at the mere thought of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . The smell of it would make me run screaming from my house. But now that my system is more clear of all the pathogens, I am totally, 100% fine with the taste and smell of it.
Because of my experience, I believe that the nauseous feeling caused by inhaling Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is due to it immediately killing pathogens through inhalation and direct entry into the bloodstream. In my opionion, if one can't handle the smell of MMS then they are likely highly toxic with pathogens that MMS is acively eliminating from the second it is inhaled.
I had every parasite known to man expelled with MMS including tons of tiny red things, posibly blood/lung flukes, certainly killed by inhalation as well.
I wonder if one MMS therapy could be to merely sit there inhaling it instead of ingesting it. Food for thought.
I think it is too caustic to consider inhaling it for therapy. After all, the chemistry of adding the weak acid to the sodium chlorite does produce chlorine dioxide. This is unstable. Ingesting it is OK; because it is diluted with water or whatever other diluent you may be using. When you breathe the vapor, it is not diluted. I feel this is unsafe.
I was lucky to avoid some of the fragrance; because of my sinus problem. I haven't heard of anyone here who has not been disgusted with the odor.
It is good that you are becoming accustomed to it. I use to put a small plate or other cover on the glass for the 3 minutes. I understand that this makes it stronger. Soon as I pulled the plate off to add the water, the odor would get out briefly; but at least it was briefly.
The reason I was answering about breathing the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement was that you questioned that it might be thought about as a possible health aid. "I wonder if one Miracle-Mineral-Supplement therapy could be to merely sit there inhaling it instead of ingesting it. Food for thought." I did not think so. I agree that there is a possibility that it would kill pathogens in the nose; but I think the risk is too high. Collateral damage. But you're right. It is worth thinking about. I wonder what it would do to bronchitis. I wonder if it would trigger asthma reactions.
There was actually a study done using chlorine dioxide gas to prevent rats from being infected with a virus. It was successful, but I don't believe it has been repeated with humans.
The idea was to eliminate, or minimize, air born virus from crowded areas such as airplanes, shopping centers, and so on.
The concentrations used were much lower than what you experience when mixing up a batch of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , and the concentration of chlorine dioxide in air measurements require air monitoring equipment. You have to keep the air moving because chlorine dioxide is heaver than air and it will settle down to the floor.
The OSHA limits for air concentrations are 0.1 PPM. The study was using concentrations of 0.03 PPM. When people are reporting irritation from their Miracle-Mineral-Supplement mixture, they are close to 5.0 PPM. Chlorine dioxide is lethal at 10 PPM in the air.
I believe the odor detection level for chlorine dioxide is 0.05 PPM, so if you can smell it, you are above the therapeutic levels used in this study.
I wonder why they discontinued the test. It would have been a good use. Public places need that sort of disinfectant. Maybe the amount needed for a large area was considered to risky to handle by Hazmat for storage.
I've had problems with the scent - and I think it's because my sinuses are chronic - and sensitive. The scent would leave me nauseous. I've devised a system that works for me, but it requires a swimming nose piece (holds the nostrils together) and/or putting the mix into a sippy cup with a straw.
I'll be glad when my toxicity levels drop enough that I can get past this point.
Update: I take it back, I still get nauseous at the thought of taking it. I don't know what I was thinking at the time of the post, I guess I was still on low doses, but now I am on higher doses and while I don't really get nauseous from ingesting it, the thought of making it makes me gag so I have my husband do it. I guess when I wrote the above post it was in response to running like hell fromt he smell of it to not running like hell from it.