yes, it does. you know, jerry ford was on the warren commission.
* Earl Warren, Chief Justice of the United States;
* Richard Russell, Jr., U.S. Senator from Georgia;
* John Sherman Cooper, U.S. Senator from Kentucky;
* Hale Boggs, U.S. Representative from Louisiana;
* Gerald R. Ford, U.S. Representative from Michigan;
* Allen W. Dulles, former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency;
* John J. McCloy, former President of the World Bank.
all those linked to the jfk assassination and subsequent cover up were either rewarded or killed. jerry's son got acting jobs. nixon was at lbj's house the night before the killing. the story about hale boggs is fascinating.
you never hear anything about susan ford. you would think that would be something brought up occasionally by the media. nope. no light shining in that corner, please.