Hi, I"ve posted this on a few forums already, and I'm very thankful to everyone who has responded, I've learned a great deal!!!! I'm posting it here because I
think this may be parasitical in nature, as well as my son needing to cleanse out
his body. OK, I'll try to make this shorter than what I posted on the other forums....basically, for the last two yrs. my 21yr. old son has been getting, what
he calls "mesh" over his eyes. NOw, his actual sight (under the "mesh") is fine, he can read better than I can for pete sake! He can read tiny writing, or street signs across the street, but it's horribly annoying to live with this! It started two yrs. ago, with only a little "mesh", and has gotten worse. He can see fine, but
his eyes are EXTREMELEY dry, burning, and his sinuses are really acting up! Last
week, he had some sort of "episode", he had been on his comp. reading, got off it,
and in about 10 min.s or so, the eyes started to ache, then the headache started,
and soon, his eyes were really hurting him, he described it as a stabbing pain in
his eyeball (which I have since found out are migrane symptoms),,,but, once this
passed, (he took Benedryl and within about 1/2 hr. his head wasn't hurting, the
stabbing pain was gone, but some of thepressure in the head remained)...however,
I should also mention here that, sometimes when he looks up, or down, he sees these
oval shaped things with "tails" swimming across his eyes....to me, that's got to be
a parasite. So, he's been offwork now for a week, he's getting better, the head
pressure is better, and he's up and eating and all ... but the "mesh" is still there. I had read on the internet about Maria Treben and SWEDISH BITTERS,,,so, I bought a bottle, and he takes two teaspoons in juice a day, and then makes a compress to lay over his eyes at night, for an hr. So far, a lot of the BIGGER
floaters have disappeared, thank God! But HE'S STILL STUCK WITH THE "MESH", LIKE
A COBWEB(sort of)....ok humaworm....what do you think, parasitical????
I want to buy your parasite cleaner ... but I want your opinion first...
thank you so much!!!!!
Hello - There are certainly parasites and larvae that can live in the eyes and in the sinus cavities too. For example: pork tapeworm larvae LOVE the brain and upper head area (eyes, sinus cavities, etc.). Many species of parasites will have eggs that travel around the body - then hatch - then the larvae travel to a different spot to grow bigger - then they'll move to the adult home in the body to lay eggs - and the cycle starts all over again.
He needs to do the 30 day parasite cleanse and if possible, you and everyone else in your house needs to do it at the same time he does. Have any other family members had any illnesses in the past 2 years too? ANYTHING - like more colds, allergies, digestive problems, skin problems (including rashes), etc.? Usually if one member of a household has parasites - the whole family does - the symptoms will just show up differently in different folks. 70% of parasites are microscopic while only 30% are of the visible variety - but they all can cause severe damage if left untreated.
As you probably already know, parasite eggs are microscopic and can be EVERYWHERE. I invite you to read the information on our website http://www.humaworm.com It has a lot of helpful information about parasites and has NO gory pictures! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Thank you!
Hello again - I am worried about your son's eyes. Has he done any cleanses at all? A colon cleanse or a liver flush? What are his eating habits at this time? Any other "strange" symptoms going on? The eyes are so sensitive and so precious - I just want to know more so maybe I can help you figure this thing out.
Let me add this: I called my "real doctor" cousin and he said that floaters are more common in older folks than younger ones due to the gel-like substance that the eyeball is made of - it shrinks with age - and gets real stringy and that causes shadows which are "floaters". He said it's pretty uncommon for a 21 year old to have severe floaters of this nature. The only surgery for the most severe cases is this - the eye surgeon sucks out the gel and replaces it with a saline solution.
I think you're heading in the right direction. I hope this helps.
I AGREE! This Eyebright stuff sounds like it will help attack the larvae in their lair. Most folks just don't realize how easy it is to pick up parasite eggs and just how much damage parasites can cause. Thank you for adding your invaluable information - every bit of knowledge just adds to the healing.
What does a person do if they do the Humaworm and a ( live ) parasite is present in there eye? I have heard/read this one too many times in response to people doing the Humaworm cleanse. How do you get them out of our eye? I just ordered this stuff and am scared there will be worms in my eye? Do you go to the ER or what?? Thanks :) I am excited but scared half to death.
I really am no authority on this subject, but I found a homemade solution that helps my eyes. They were red, dry and sore all of the time. I am in the process of doing the parasite cleanse and I have already done 5 liver flushes and the Master Cleanse 3 times for a total of 30 days.
The recipe is in the Master Cleanse book. You can find the whole book online if you look through the MC forum. I use the formula a couple of times a day. It stings, but it removes the "film" that seems to cover my eyes at times. If you can't find it, let me know and I will give you the formula.
I agree that your son sounds like he needs to follow a series of cleanses. Start with the parasite and go from there. I agree Humaworm is the best. Click on "Cleansing" at the top of this page to get started.
Also, Owen has a wonderful site. Go to the curezone google at the top right of this page and type in Owen. Then go to his home page and read everything. What a truly insightful read it is. Aloha
Hi there! Could you tell us the eye formula you are referring to? I've been doing some research with re: to eyewashes and I'd be very interested to learn what you use - does it use Apple Cider Vinegar??
The recipe is from the Master Cleanse by Stanley Burroughs. The formula is:
5 parts distilled water
2 parts best grade honey
1 part apple cider vinegar (good brand)
Mix together and store in bottle. It need not be refrigerated as contents will not spoil. If eyes are in good condition, keep them that way by regular use as no harm can ever come by using it. It has a strong smarting effect for a moment, then the eyes clear and feel very good after each use.
The above is directly from his book. I use Tropical Traditions apple cider vinegar and I sterile everything. I use a dropper bottle and put 4-5 drops in each eye. Have a wet washcloth handy; it stings in a good way. Aloha
Thanks for the info! BTW: What kind of honey do you use? Also, I use Braggs ACV - do you think that would suffice? Braggs also has a ACV eye wash recipe. I've been trying to find someone that uses an ACV recipe to get feedback.....One last thing, how long have you used the formula?
I use a raw, pure, uncooked 100% natural honey called Wild Mountain. Tropical Traditions also has one, but it is more expensive. I don't know about Bragg's ACV. Just make sure it is raw, natural and organic with no preservatives. I have been using the drops since about March. I swim all of the time and they clear out the red and the chlorine (which is awful). The eye drops might make your eyes red at first (it stings), but it will clear up nicely. Good luck. Aloha ps I am curious, what is Bragg's recipe?
Thanks again for the info. The Braggs recipe is an eye wash for cataracts:
"1/3 tsp bragg ACV in 4 oz. distilled water. You can use as an eyewash or as drops. Repeat 2 to 3 times daily. Keep eyelids closed for 2 minutes after applying liquid. Sometimes slight smarting occurs."
Sounds interesting - I may have to give this a try! Also, you may be aware of this trick, but several weeks ago I burned my my forearm while cooking. I suffered a pretty good size burn - I immediately started applying ACV directly to the burn and have done so morning and night since then. My burn is almost completely healed, and it appears that I will not have a scar. Amazing!
Sorry! But I just read this thread in the master cleanse forum.. http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=478&i=53350#i about someone using the same formula eyewash you referred to. He stored his in plastic bottle and it exploded. Do you store yours in plastic or glass??
I read through your post and noticed that your sons symptoms are similar to hundreds of other peoples who suffer from LED sensitivity. I can't use any screen that has LED backlighting because of something called PWN (pulse width modulation) and artificial bkue light from the LEDs in your screen. Check that your screen is not LED backlit.