I suffered from multiple food allergies that gave me migraines for twenty years. I had them pretty much under control until one day, I picked up a large comforter that my high-school aged boy had rolled up and stuffed in the back of his closet. I carried it up stairs to wash and when I unfolded it was covered in black mold. I was COOKED. ..I mean COOKED. The moment I took a breath of that mold, my life went into a spiral. Starting three days later...and for the next two weeks I was so sick I could not get out of bed; I felt like my entire head was invaded with a painful, debilitating fog. I had horrible headaches and nausea. And, my food allergies got worse and worse as I became sensitive to all kinds of things I could formerly eat. The headaches became relentless. To say I was getting depressed is an understatement. Honestly, I thought life could not be worth living like this. I tried everything I could think of, but nothing worked.
On the occasions I felt well enough to even look at a computer screen, I went to the internet and searched for hours on end until I finally stumbled upon a account by a lady who described a similar situation she had encountered with mold in walls of her home. She was a natural health practitioner, yet even after 2 years of searching she had not been able to cure herself...until one fortuitous day, she met an old woman practitioner at some sort of get-together. The woman gave this lady a bottle of a tincture made from a South American plant called:
I immediately ordered Jatoba. I found it at Raintree Nutritional Products here:
Jatoba saved my life. I took it three times per day for two months and I still take it at least once a day. I consider it one of the best products I have ever found or used. Needless to say, you HAVE to rid your home of any molds or nothing will help if you are constantly repopulating your body with it. But, DEFINITELY get Jatoba. Good Luck!
Interesting looking stuff. I am checking it out further.
The migraine headaches were caused by the immune complexes getting lodged in, and blocking the smaller blood capillaries. The immune complexes are formed by the immune system by combining the invading mold allergen with the corresponding antibody, to patrol the circulatory system for other mold allergens. But, since the mold allergen is so large, once combined with the antibody, the immune complex is so large as it travels through the circulatory system that it often gets stuck in and blocks smaller blood capillaries.
Many of these smaller capillaries are around joints, causing arthritis, and in the brain, causing headaches, fog brain and other brain problems. The blood capillaries are noodle-like passages used to get the oxygenated blood from the arteries to the cells and tissues throughout the body. Interrupting the oxygenated blood from getting to the cells and tissues degenerates them. Cells need oxygen to live.
This also contributes to high blood pressure. Anytime you have blockages in any kind of circulatory system, whether it is a water or a blood circulatory system, and the pump continues to pump, the preassure will build up behind those blockages.
Since my own toxic mold exposure 7 years ago I have been researching to understand how all toxic molds do what they do to the human body.
I believe toxic mold exposures, from most peoples' breathing environments are the 'Missing Link' to the degenerative diseases and the degenerative process of the human body. After all, the purpose of mold in nature is to break down, degenerate all biological components to their basic elements, and return them to Mother Earth, from whence they came. Dust to Dust, the full cycle of life.
Once you really understand how toxic mold does to the human body what is it's natural action in order to survive, and apply it to diseases of the human body, most or all of the disease descriptions which end with the phrase 'and they don't know what causes it' all start to make sense as to mold being an underlying, contibuting causation.
Unfortunately doctors receive very little training in Mycology during medical school, usually only a few hours. So, the 'Fungal Factor' is usually never considered in diagnosing health problems. Thus, CureZone being so popular, and necessary.