I had food poisoning and I thought it a great time to try oil pulling. Well, after I oil pulled in the morning, around 3pm, I passed quite a few gall stones, including one black one! I have done a liver cleanse before, and am familiar with what gall stones look like, and they definitely were gall stones. It's fairly surprising to me.
From my understanding, oil pull works like putting a aspirin under your tongue; the membrane between the tongue and the blood vessels are very very thin; and so I assume that like when you swish with the oil, it's like reverse osmosis, and the bacteria and parasites are trapped in the oil. Whatever toxins are in the blood, probably pass through the membrane and are trapped in the oil as well..
Whatever the reasons, I passed out Gallstones
and am fairly happy about that.
For the food poisoning, I threw a Watermelon
into the blender, and drank it all. I also took a bath in epsom salt. So doing a lot better..