Please don't take horse dewormers. They can be toxic to humans.
Try Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth. Make sure that it is FOOD GRADE and not the kind that is used in swimming pools, etc. That kind is poisonous to humans and animals.
I order my Food Grade DE from Wolf Creek Ranch in Lake Elsinore, CA. Theirs is pure and certified organic. Food grade DE is natural and has many health benefits as well as killing internal parasites. It is very affordable as well! I can tell you that it has worked wonders for the humans and animals in our family!
One has to be diligent to take it as directed for it to work properly. One must not skip days taking it or it won't be as effective, especially in the first month or two.
I wish you success.