Could this be coincidence? I have found out I have cavitations, but get a lot of contradictory answers from health professionals as to where they are. At any rate, I've tried using my finger inside my mouth to apply pressure to each wisdom tooth site and rub along it firmly and sure enough, there is tenderness and some pain in certain areas of it. However, after doing this enough, I seem to taste a strong taste of metal or bitter foul taste and by the next day, I am suffering very badly with symptoms that seem much more marked than usual.
Can doing this somehow move or disturb the toxins within the cavitation site and cause them to circulate? I honestly do not know if it was that or not. I know I have mercury poisoning and I've used garlic recently and had a HORRIFIC reaction, which set things off, but just wonder if rubbing cavitations is actually a very risky thing to do? I tried rubbing them again to see and developed metallic taste of it again.
no it won't, unless there is a exposure to the outside. if it is all closed, there is no way for the poison to get out to that area. but, if there is a tooth near by that is infected by, or allowing see page from, the cavitation (dead jaw bone), that could be the problem.