My advice to you or anyone who is considering using a product like TumorX Paste to kill cancer
1. Have your skin/body examined to see if, in fact, you have cancer.
2. Research the product; check to see if the product will kill healthy tissue.
3. If, in fact, it does kill healthy tissue, do not use the product.
4. If the product does not harm healthy tissue, then research it more. Get instructions, apply it to the cancerous area and see if it does its job.
5. If you have problems with the anticancer product...talk to someone who knows about the product.
6. Tell the world your story: If the product kills the cancer, write a story to your local newspaper and spread the word that you were cured of cancer with a natural product.
7. TumorX Paste is not the only bloodroot product on the market that can kill cancer...but I believe it is the best product.
The supports of bloodroot products will point to the thousands of people who have been cured using TumorX Paste i.e.. (bloodroot and zinc chloride) to kill cancer. http://www.cancerx.org/testimonials.htm http://www.cancerx.org/Dans%20Wrist%20Cancer%20Photos.htm http://www.cancerx.org/Photo_Testimonials.htm http://www.cancerx.org/educational_resource.htm
This is a good example of a person who believed zinc chloride kills healthy tissue and tried to make 80 million dollars in the process. http://cancerx.org/sue_gilliatt_dismisses_the_civil_action_with_pre...
As of 25 day of August, 2005 Case No. 1:03-CV-1183 LJM-WTL was dismissed note all claim are void never to be refilled.
Sue Gilliatt dismisses her two year ongoing civil action with prejudice, quote "Comes now the plaintiff, Sue Gilliatt, by counsel, John Muller and hereby notifies the court that the case has been fully settled and compromised and she dismisses all pending claims against all defendants with prejudice."
The original complaint demanded 40 million from Dan Raber et al., and 40 million from Greg Canton et al., for her alleged damages for a grand total of 80 million in damages from these two separate entities.
Gilliatt collected 800 thousand dollars from Greg Canton after presser from the FDA, (As part of the plea agreement Greg Canton pleaded guilty to selling an un-approved new drug this new drug is called H3O that allegedly helped with scar tissue repair. The draconian plea agreement was based on dropping charges against his wife for his guilty plea.) local state officials added their charges and the local media in Louisiana jumped onto the bandwagon publicly denouncing him and his products.
These attacks were manipulated by Gilliatt and her attorney using the legal system as a weapon. Canton pleaded guilty for selling his product H3O (that contained no bloodroot) and his insurance company settled with Gilliatt for 800 thousand dollars. Greg Canton was selling a product that contained bloodroot and zinc chloride to kill cancer but no charges have ever been filed by the FDA concerning the Cansema cream for selling a “New Drug".
Dan Raber refused to settle the case knowing that TumorX Paste can not harm health tissue. Gilliatt and her attorney used the same dirty tactics against him, the FDA raided his house and DSMC, but Dan refused to bend to outside forces, declaring his product did not and could not harm Gilliatt or any one else.
The facts of the case speak for them selves.
1. Sue Gilliatt never had cancer on her nose, this according to her medical records filed with the court..
2. I, Dan Raber, apply the TumorX Paste to my person for 24 hours after I make the paste. I have never had any healthy tissue harmed using this paste.
3. The pH of the TumorX Paste is about 2.73. Heinz food grade distilled vinegar has a 5% acidity value and a pH of 2.39 (please note the acidity value is grater with vinegar).
4. The TumorX Paste is made by combining water, herbs and zinc salt.
5. I have offered to the court to apply TumorX Paste to my nose or any other place that they see fitting... this to demonstrate the safety of the product.
6. Quote from the affidavit filed with the Federal Court in Indiana. Walker (chemical engineer) "I believe Sue Gilliatt is lying when she stated that the bloodroot paste liquefied her nose. Only a basic material with a pH over 10 or so could do this. It is impossible for the bloodroot paste to have liquefied Gilliatt’s nose.…."
7. Quote from the affidavit filed with the Federal Court in Indiana. Raber (chemical engineer) "Liquefaction of skin as described by Sue Gilliatt in her deposition can not be caused by a mild acidic substance such as the Bloodroot Paste. Therefore one can reasonable conclude that some other substance caused the damage she described."
8. Sue Gilliatt admits in oral deposition she cut her nose off with embroidery scissors (Gilliatt deposition page 98 line 7-14 and page 99 lines 1-16).
9. Gilliatt admits that she was buying products not for use but in fact "As evidence". This is found on page 94 line 25, but to get a feeling of the deception she was perpetrating on the court and the defendants one need to read pages 94-95.
10. Cansema salve is not TumorX Paste and I cannot be held liable for the actions of Canton's insurance company, i.e. settling Sue Gilliatt's frivolous law suit
11. TumorX Paste will not harm healthy tissue, but will kill topical cancers.
After the truth was reveled Gilliatt dismissed the 40 million dollar law suit she filed against Dan Raber et al.
This case is a good example of why we all have high insurance rates; we are all paying for Insurance Fraud.
Hi CX. I'm glad an expert on bloodroot has joined this discussion. Do you know why someone might be able to take a large amount of bloodroot at night with no ill effects at all, but get very nauseaus and feel awful when taking only a fraction of that amount during the day?
Bloodroot is a GI irritant, causing nausea, when taken in large doses (over one gram) most people can easily consume 350 mg of bloodroot when taken with food, I have know of people who have taken 1,400 mg per meal with no adverse side effects. I have taken bloodroot capsules with no side effects my maximum dosage is 750 mg per meal.
If one consumes bloodroot half way during a heavy meal…..most people will not experience any nausea. So with that said, at night the digestive system is shutting down and allowing slow digestion and absorption of the bloodroot herb, thus mitigating the negative effects.
The advantage of using a product like TumorX Bloodroot Tincture is that the active ingredient in the bloodroot is absorbed into the system under the tongue not allowing any bloodroot into the GI track. The problem is that after about two weeks of use, the person using the product gets a sore tongue because the herb is migrating around the cells irritating the tissue as it penetrates into the vascular system.
When taking bloodroot internally I would suggest taking the herb as a tincture (TumorX Bloodroot Tincture) and in capsule form (TumorX Apoptosis Formula; contains no Zinc Chloride or any other chemical) when used in conjunction they work fantastically.
Safety of Sanguinarine
The safety of Sanguinarine has been demonstrated with over 400 years of use by professionals and novices alike. Bloodroot extract, Sanguinarine, has been used in many over-the-counter products, including toothpaste (the anti-inflammatory properties in human's to reduce gingival inflammation and supragingival plaque.), mouthwash, cough and cold remedies, and naturopathic preparations for cancer removal.
When taken orally bloodroot can induce vomiting therefore it is classified as an emetic:
Adverse Side Effects
The concerns related to herbs with emetic potential are of primary significance only when consumed in dosage levels sufficient to produce emesis.
Contraindication from internally use: bloodroot should note be used if one is pregnancy, has high blood pressure, esophageal varicis, hiatus hernia, gastritis of peptic ulceration, and recent consumption of central nervous system stimulants. Use of emetics for more than three to four days can produce a serious medical condition if the assimilation of fluids is disrupted. This can lead to dehydration and severe electrolyte imbalances. Continual retching action from chronic emesis will strain the abdominal, gastric, and diaphragm muscles causing severe cramping and potential development of hernias.
Bloodroot used internally should not be administered to unconscious or deeply sedated individuals or in the event of convulsions, since bloodroot may cause aspiration of the gastric contents resulting in obstruction of the air passages.
Interesting. One of the things I've been worried about is esophageal varicis. Perhaps that is not what is going on in my chest after all, because I am doing much better. For a while I was having trouble swallowing. Things would get stuck half way down, go down slowly and then try to come back up. This has stopped since I've been taking bloodroot.
Do you know why it is contra-indicated in the case of esophageal varicis?
Read the book Cancer Salves first and look at all the pictures. This book will answer all your questions. If you take the tumor off, without doing systemic cleansing, the cancer will likely spread. If you do the systemic cleansing, you won't need to take the tumor off with bloodroot. I would do the systemic cleansing and go to a dermatologist when the blood is clean to prevent the horrible scarring and months of painful green oozing sores that make people throw up if they see them.