Does anyone know if there are any places that help out financially with Amalgam removal? I tried applying to the jigsawhealth.org foundation but my heart dropped when I read that they lost funding and had to shut down. They did get to help nearly 50 people though which is good and gives me some hope for humanity. There are some good people out there but there seem to be many many more who would rather poison you than help you. I can't cope with this very well, everything seems to be crumbling. Is there an area of your life that Amalgams don't affect?
I remember how good (normal) I felt before getting mercury implants. I used to have so much energy and optimism. After I started getting Amalgam fillings I became shy and anxious and introverted. In my teens I knew something was wrong, dammit I knew it and my gut told me something was wrong - I even thought I had a brain tumor because "my brain wasn't working right". I have turned into a list of mercury exposure symptoms. Sometimes I get a positive taste of life but then my memory or mood or fatigue hits me again. I have lost touch with all of my friends. I used to have a lot of friends. I think I lost my love because I couldn't think straight and became a moody person, and now I have learned that mercury makes it hard to trust people. I recently realised that I miss myself, yeah that sounds corny but hell I do. I can taste the metals in my mouth. I bought some supplements last week because I sold the printer, now I just use the printer at the library. I can't get out of this loop. I would like to sue the ADA and my dentist to pay for my amalgam removal but I have learned that isn't realistic.
Last night I took an exacto knife to my Amalgams to see if I could cut them out myself. A liquid diet sounds acceptable if it means removing the source of the mercury. Amalgams are less "metalic" than I thought - scraping them releases tiny bits of brittle powder. They're definitely not as strong as they appear. They are not like scraping a dime, more like scraping a rock. I now understand how just chewing or brushing releases bits of mercury. I scraped them up pretty good but couldn't get any of them out, so I just lost it and used up a few years worth of tears. I have never felt so violated or helpless or frustrated. My god what have I missed out of life because of this? What/where would I be now if I never had these things put in my mouth?
Any input or suggestions would be more than welcome. If you know of anyone else who can help out as well or have any ideas that would be great. I use the public library internet so if I don't reply immediately I will as soon as I can get back here, plus it took me nearly 2 hours to write this post so bear with me. Please respond or private email me, Thanks.
I had Amalgams for decades, though not that much problems with them until I became electro hypersensitive. After realizing this was the source of my health problems over a few years.
One of the first things I found out, was the danger of Amalgams which seem to skyrocket with pulsed high frequency microwaves, as used by mobile phones, DECT Cell Phone s, WiFi and alike. Makes sense, metals such as mercury will reflect microwaves. So I had them removed quickly and exchanged with composite.
Asked my health insurance about if they'd pay for it, though they answered when I just came back from my dentist. He had told me I'd just need to pay the difference in material costs. Composite being more expensive then the dreadful amalgam. In the end those were just about 20 Euro I had to pay! Didn't really got it until understanding, my dentist just wrote them off. None will be able to prove him they weren't broken. My health insurance doesn't pay for exchange of amalgams at all, since they are still standard, but will of course pay to get broken stuff fixed.
Perhaps you can talk with your dentist, if something like this could work for you also?
Wouldn't suggest to try removing them yourself, there are some precautions needed while removing. My dentist didn't used all, but had at least a extra strong exhaust, which hopefully took care of most mercury? Draining the stuff out of your body after removal seems pretty important, with every meal your body got contaminated. The crap gets anywhere, search for "Dr. Klinghardt mercury" and you should find one way to detox your body.
From my research this method seemed to me the most natural and needed components are easily and cheap enough available. It takes some time, I am now close to a year detoxing and it seems I can see the light!
It hasn't helped with my electro hypersensitive an inch, it might be just once your body senses the danger of EMF it will not stop alarming you? But I am certainly happy to have the mercury crap removed! ;-)
I am a dental patient with numerous mercury fillings that I want to have replaced. They have broken my teeth due to expansion and contraction of the enamel with changes in temperature over time. I am highly offended by the position of the ADA to literally give patients no alternatives to mercury implants. They have caused grievous damage to my teeth. I have the right as a human being to informed consent about what the holier-than-thou dental crowd decides is in my "best" interest as to what they determine to be "safe" levels of mercury toxicity. This amounts to a Conspiracy similar to Mafia protection money and extortion. The patients have suffered untold harm by this inquisitorial atmosphere surrounding the dental "profession". The ADA is trying desperately to keep the cover up in place on this issue. Please know that God will judge ultimately.