1. Egg whole and egg yolk.
2. All organ meat: beef heart, liver and kidneys; chicken heart, liver and kidneys; Turkey heart, liver, kidneys, Veal liver and kidneys; pork ham, liver, kidneys and spleen; lamb shoulder, liver, kidneys; duck liver and pate products; brain and sweetbreads.
3. Peanut butter
4. Cruciferous veggies: Cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage; a few brussel sprouts (less choline content) may be tolerated if you are not bothered by gas after eating cabbage products.
5. Most Fish: Eel (freshwater), Herring (dark muscle), Mackerel (female type and dark muscle), Tuna (dark muscle), Squid. Foods from fish - Fish oil and fish oil supplements.
6. Grains: whole grain barley, rice bran, cooked brown rice, whole grain rye, durum Wheat, Wheatena cereal.
7. Legumes:Soy beans, Blackeyed peas, Cowpeas aka Chickpeas, Garbanzo aka Ceci beans, Lentils, Mung beans, Waxbeans, Snapbeans, Red Beans
8. All soy products. See above. Soy lecithin (phosphatidyl-choline);L-carnitine supplements, and items with a high level of emulsifiers made from these ingredients..visit dietbestplans. com