I was recently told that if I had a build up of candida, it would usually be visible through a colonoscopy. I've had three colonoscopies and there was no visible candida. I have all kinds of symptoms that resemble candida symptoms (which in turn resemble parasitic and other symptoms), and am in the middle of a frustrating quest to find out what's wrong.
Anway, my question is about the validity of that statement. If a candida infestation is present, will it normally be visible with a colonoscopy? Has anyone seen candida in their colonoscopy results?
I too have been battling may symptoms. From, pain tingling and movement all over my body. headaches, and eye pain. This morning i just did the spit test, and it was all stringy. tons of it. So i am now suspecting candida. However, just recently i have had a colonoscopy, and endoscopy and thet said that everything was normal. Then again, i dont know if they were even looking for it.
I also would love to see a correct answer to your question.
Remi, it seems you know the most about this so i am asking you. When i did a colonoscopy recently, they made me drink all this tuff that cleared me totally out. With my colon totally clean before the test, there would not be anything in there to see anyway right ?
I have having wierd symptoms for over a year now and doctors say i have fibromialgia. ( crock of crap ). i have done my first round of Humaworm, but didnt seem to help much. I did the spit test this morning after reading it here, and i had nothing but strings. at lunch i am going to attempt to find the PH test. When i have a bowel movement, i dont flush all the way and the water churns things up a bit. I see tons of this stuff that looks like thin green lettuce. and all this stringy stuff. Is this candida ? I also just did a Liver Flush , and more lettuce looking stuff is coming.
8 years ago I found myself in emergency, dehydrated because of 2 days of constant diarrhea and rectal bleeding.
That night, I spoke to my father, who also had Candida but didn't tell me until I was in trouble.
The next day, I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis and had a colonoscopy. They found nothing and recommended steroids if I had a flare up again. They gastointestinologist *laughed* when I mentioned Candida. "That's what health food stores use to sell products". Moron. Never blindly follow doctors, listen to them but use your own brain as well. Anyway...
Your Candida priorities should be this:
1) Get informed: Read "The Yeast Connection" and the " The Cure For All Diseases " by Dr Clark
2) Don't do stupid shit like putting cortico steroids up your ass like the doctors want, with Candida it's a completely short term fix and will long term make things much worse.
3) Diet: Stay away from all sweets, sugar, and especially alcohol. Try to eat mostly meat, fish, eggs, vegetables, and yogurt.
4) Parasite Clease: The cause of the Candida is most likely parasite. In any case, parasite cleases kill Candida as well. Use a herbal product called "Humaworm" or " " (strong, be careful) and keep using them in cycles (2 week breaks). Use a zapper to also clear parasites out.
5) For short term relief, use a drug called Nilstat. I found a lot of the herbal things people recommend just didn't work for me, they were much too weak and my rectal bleeding continued.
6) Build your Immune System: Eventually you will need to build your immune system back, but only after a few cleanses. Things that help with that are "Master Cleanse" (fast), liver/kidney/gal bladder flushes, lots of vitamin C, antioxidant vitamin (selenium + CQ10), and the best product of all, Immunocal.
Candida is yeast. Have you people seen how yeast grow on an agar plate when doing microbiology experiment? They are white huge big colonies, not the translucent-you-won't-be-able-to-see type of thing. Bacteria colonies may be translucent. If you have yeast in colon or esophagus, colonoscopy or endoscopy should be able to pick up very quick and very obvious. As a matter of fact, if you do see yeast colonies in your GI tract, I guarantee you that you won't be able to sit in your desk and surfing internet. You probably will be ending up in hospital.
Now people say they passed some translucent stuff. I don't think they are yeast. Again yeast would be solid white. The translucent stuff is what they call "dampness" in TCM. This stuff is created by digestion/transportation deficiency. But "dampness" doesn't necessarily translate to Candida. The chinese doctor can read your pulse and probably tell you that your spleen/stomach is weak or your stomach/live is not in harmony. Just these two can make you "suffer". "Dampness" itself will "obstruct" the downward movement of digestion.
I have tested positive for that yeast/saliva test and yet my yeast/stool and blood test are all negative for twice. Basically they did not see any candida for twice. My body does not produce the antibody against yeast. SO that meant I did not have yeast infection. However at the same time I still have all these digestive problem symptoms. Do not buy into the yeast/saliva test. IT is NOT ACCURATE.