detox and cleanse
by a_mirage

re-evaluate   10 y  
am i going on the right path?
 
they say once bitten twice shy. ive been bitten so many times i think i should just die. not that i can help it when people is mocking me behind my back. i know, but i just brave it through as if nothing is wrong. some people think its funny to laugh at people, they just dont know how much of an impact it can be on the person. Today was quite a bad day for me but i made it through somehow. you know, this so called fast isnt getting anywhere. ok, so it did help a bit but it is getting difficult when parents started saying how much skinnier i look and how dull my eyes are. i cant help it. ...   read more



 
day 16   10 y  
not a great day at all
 
i really dont know whats the point in me keeping track of the number of days i am doing this so called fast anymore. sometimes eating a biscuit can even trigger the smell to come back the next day and it can be really annoying. nonetheless, in a bid to get better, i went to the sauna today and man, it made my skin very pink and blotchy for about an hour. anyone know why is it so? today i was 70% raw vegetarian. the other 30% went to me cooking vegetables for myself to it. damn its quite yummy actually. im hoping that the chlorophyll from the veggies will benefit me in a long run because ...   read more



 
I will follow through   10 y  
I will make it
 
Technically, this is day 15 of my detox and cleanse. Ok, so i do cheat a little some days, like have pieces of biscuits or small quanitities of crackers but i wanna think that they can be overlooked. =) anyway, what i am doing here is to consume raw food such as fruits and raw vegetables hoping that i can heal myself. This is kinda embarrassing but please bear with me. I want to heal myself from my body odor. people might think that this is a simple case of just bathing frequently but i can assure you that its not that simple. Its much more. I want to be free of such boundaries that is re ...   read more



 
 

Add Blog To Your Favorites!

I am going to keep track of my daily food intake. See the changes, feel the changes more...

Last Activity: 10 y ago
3 Messages   Last message 10 y ago
3 Comments   Last comment 10 y ago

viewed 22,685 times
Created: 10 y   May 02 2007

Comments (3 of 3):
Root for you #70083 10 y
Re: me too #63153 10 y
me too #70083 10 y
All Comments (3)

Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
Arvin with phone re  by arvinparts  14 h
RoberttThomas  by RobertThomas11  28 h
Camera77 : Biggest   by deepathakur  34 h
GcMAF: Gc Protein D  by atlantis-salud-spa  16 d
Got cured for my fe  by Kellykj  20 d
Studio Rental Los A  by LAstudiorental  22 d
E.C. Potential Cure  by WaluigiFan  28 d
how i start my day.  by ce  28 d
50 Mile Mining Corp  by milemining  33 d
Go on a health date  by DrLalChandanilabs  36 d
All Blogs (1,019)


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2017  www.curezone.org

0.285 sec, (1)