- 'fast' path to health-a 1st attempt at juice fasting! by redheadedcurls1978
- Tired of this, is anyone out there?? any thoughts? by redheadedcurls1978 11 y
- Try posting some questions on the
main support forums. by Owen 11 y
- Hello by thatzwhytheydie 11 y
- Another way by kiuan 11 y
- hi again... by thatzwhytheydie 11 y
- Re: hi again... by kiuan 11 y
- Re: hi again... by thatzwhytheydie 11 y
- okay...and wow by thatzwhytheydie 11 y
- Re: okay...and wow by redheadedcurls1978 11 y
Right, well I don't have any money to spend anymore, so that kind of solves that problem!!! Thanks for the suggestions. I might add though, the kinesioligist that I went to, actually DID help me, but I couldn't afford him. He had literally saved his wife's life by going to chiropractic school and by learning alternative medicine, but he also spent 11 years in school and had several children, before even starting school. He HAD to charge me $75 a visit, I mean, he had spent so much on school and everything and had a large staff. He meant well and helped me learn a lot while I was with him, and I can honestly say I am glad I went to him. I wish I could still afford to go ;-( Thanks all! And everyone be nice okay???? I will take any advice I get with appreciation, even if I can't buy it!
Add This Message To Your CureZone Favorites!
Reply to This Message: |
|Use of CureZone is subject to the following Terms of Service |
Translate This Page:
Manage Email Notifications: Subscribe or Unsubscribe
all messages by redheadedcurls1978 inside this blog: sorted by: Date Subject
all messages by redheadedcurls1978 across all blogs & forums: sorted by: Date Subject
| Important Disclaimer!|
Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...
- DUDE, do this! by FirstFastMay06 11 y