If you have been having difficulty getting pregnant there are several things to consider, many of which I suspect you may have considered. First, do you know if the problem is you, your husband/SO, or both that are having fertility issues? If you don't know, you may want to check into that. Sperm count is the easiest thing to check with a regular doctor. If you don't want to check into it, I'd suggest both of you should work on a program.
Here is the priority of things I would suggest.
1. At a minimum, you should get onto double doses of Superfood and do a Bowel Cleanse
2. De-stress, relax
3. Make sure you are getting at least 30 minutes of exercise each day - walking is good
4. Make sure you are drinking 1/2 ounce of water per pound of body weight
5. Make sure you are getting a quart
of freshly squeezed juice each day
6. You get on the Female Formula and husband/SO get on both the Prostate and Male Formulae ( Dr. Schulze
has a specific recommendation about days on and days off the Female formula to help with pregnancy. I don't have my references with me. Anyone have that handy?)
7. Do a kidney/bladder cleanse
8. Do a liver/gall bladder cleanse
9. If you are willing/able, you can combine #1,#7, #8 and do a 30-Day Cleanse
10. Have fun with sex. Mechanical sex for impregnation purposes often causes stress hormones that prevent impregnation. Relax, have fun, love, and allow yourself to be loved.